Thread: Am I Crazy?!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Confused Am I Crazy?!

I'm 13 weeks today and we are planning on doing a private ultrasound @16 weeks my husband is so excited to go and find out I think he really thinks we are going to hear girl I have no idea what I think we will hear but I am terrified to go find out though I totally want to know if that makes any since I just don't know if I will be able to get excited about the rest of this pregnancy if it is another boy and I know my husband will be crushed too if we don't hear girl I know we will love the baby regardless I just think I'm scared to go in and get my heart broken I feel like I sound crazy anybody else feeling this way?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally understand how you feel. You spend so much time swaying, put your heart and hopes and dreams into it, then you finally get BFP and all your energy goes into worrying about the baby, and obsessing over the gender. Then when the time actually comes to find out for sure, it's terrifying!!! Before you find out the gender, you hold the possibility that you have done it, this is your long awaited son/daughter. Once you find out for sure, the possibility could be gone forever, does that make sense! It's like the hope that you've done it is better than finding out you've not, but not as good as finding out for sure you have! If that even makes sense? But no you're not crazy, I think we all feel this way, it's so hard isn't it. I really hope you hear pink hun xxxx