Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the video from today's scan at 14+1. You can see the potty shot near the end so you don't have to sit through the whole time!

14+1 day scan. - YouTube
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yea I don't think there's any getting around that being a boy. I'm sorry you didn't get to hear girl and I second the idea about counseling.

I couldn't really move on from loosing Lily either before I got some counseling and i think its best you do it now before baby arrives and before you start feeling too bad.

Remember to still allow yourself to grieve and maybe look into doing a HT pregnancy once you're ready>
    2005 2008 2010 2014 2015

Hoping for another baby girl in 2016/17

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Where are you having your scans done Hun, I've never known NHS scan places be any good at gender at 20 weeks, let alone have experience with nubs, and you aren't even 15 weeks yet, it's so early still i don't think it's time to lose hope xxxx

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Btw I'm Sorry it wouldn't let me open the video, I tried xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know... I've seen so many scans on here be wrong. To me, that could easily be swollen girl bits too. With both my boys there was an obvious turtle.. and the penis was way thicker than just the skinny line in the middle on your video. Now I've only ever had gender predicted at 20 weeks so I know there is probably a lot of growth on a boy that could happen between 14-20 weeks so it totally could be a boy. I just could see this going either way! If you told me in 6 weeks that you were told girl I wouldn't be surprised. But I wouldn't be surprised if you also told me boy. Now I'm no expert at all, just my opinion. I'm sure this is so very devastating for you but try not to think about it until your actual scan when you can be totally sure. No point in putting your body through all that anxiety and stress when it's not 100% yet.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you didn't hear girl, Northen... When my DD* died I also had counseling about 3 years later. I wish I had done it sooner, it would have saved me so much more heartache. Nothing can make losing Evelyn* better, but talking about her can be very healing. I'll respond to your pm later, have two little boys jumping around now demanding my attention.
    Mummy to a girl, born sleeping & two gorgeous & loud little boys

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hugs xxx
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express
    OUR GENDER DREAMING SUCCESS!!
    BFP 11 dpo on FRER, ttc pink month 4, (following blighted ovum in February 2014) HB seen 6+0!!! WOW harmony test says GIRL 17/05/14 ... Please let it be true!!! Confirmed GIRL @ 30/05/14 / 16+1 gender scan!!
    Baby girl E arrived 30/10/14, our family is complete
    Thank you atomic
    2003 2007 2011 (IG "failed" sway, TTC#3 mc month 6, mc month 8, dropped all swaying month 11 - BFP!! Blessed with a gorgeous baby boy) due 13 November 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just like Atomic said, I'd fix it in a heartbeat if I could. You have suffered so much and this disappointment is not what you deserve.
    I'll pray that you find peace and comfort for all you've been through.
    Big hugs mama....

My Gender Dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Northern I am so sorry things are looking like they might not turn out the way you dreamed.

Please seriously consider getting counselling, I know my situation is a lill different but I so wish I had got counselling for the loss of our lill baby while I was preggie cause I dreaded the birth so much 'finally' loosing our precious baby, I gained stupid amount of weight and stretch marks and hated being pregnant and was a cow to live with. Things have got better since Naomi was born but I was a cow and really unhappy for 24weeks and hated being preggie its a long time in my lill boys lives and I regret it now I wasted my last preggie

You have been throu so much more please consider some counselling it doesn't make you weak it makes you a brave mums doing the best for your family

Hugs and words are never enough, look after yourself xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12