Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Team Green Gender reveal!!!!

Hey guys! Most of you don't know me as I'm mostly a lurker here but some of you might remember me from InGender, I was bluebooties there. I swayed HARD for a boy with my third using IG diet and got a sweet little girl out of it.
    Then when we started trying for our fourth I had 2 chemical pregnancies and was diagnosed with secondary infertility. We did two rounds of femara cycles and one round of Clomid cycle. All were negative. I had had enough by now and we decided to take a break, focus on our health and three beautiful kids. I started training for a half marathon, hubby picked up his tennis again. I looked up the boy diet here and casually started eating off off it as its a very healthy diet. Medjool dates, nuts, almond milk, wheat grass shots, lemon water, fresh fruits and veggies, lean meats and nutritionally rich foods were part of my daily diet. Because I was running so much I didnt gain any weight but for the first time in my life my hemoglobin levels came back normal which has NEVER happened before as I'm super anemic and a thalassemia gene carrier too!
    And then out of nowhere We found out that We were pregnant!!!...it was such a shockingly wonderful surprise! We decided to be team green this time as our little miracle was precious no matter what gender.
    From day one I had a feeling im carrying a boy and no matter how hard I tried to shake that feeling it wouldn't go away! But all of that changed when I went in for my anatomy scan. The technician played mind games with me and totally messed up my conviction. She asked me what was my family makeup, I said boy-girl-girl. She goes "oh then you must really want a boy eh" and I say yes but mostly for my son. And she then proceeds to say " well its a good thing you're not finding out then". Are you kidding me lady?!?!?! She might as well just told me its a girl! So from that point on we were convinced its a girl. I am proud to say I didnt have one flicker of gender disappointment and discovered that I was finally cured of it! Very liberating!
    On the night of March 18th I went to bed at 11 and woke up with a severe contraction at 1:30 am. Went to pee to discover All of my mucus plug has come out! Pains were coming 10 minutes apart at this point. I timed them till they were 5 minutes apart and 45 seconds long. At 2:30 i woke hubby up and asked him to take my butt to the hospital as this baby was coming right now!!!! Kids were sleeping so I asked my good friend and neighbor to come and sleep on our couch. We got there at 3am. I was already 7cms! I asked them to break my water but since I was strep B+ they hooked me up on an IV and wanted to wait as long as possible for the antibiotics to work. I asked for an epidural at this point and got it right away. After 10 minutes my water broke on its own. I was now 9cm. The nurse asked me to push when I got the urge, but that didnt happen. I was stuck at 9 cm for an hour and a little lip in my cervix wouldn't let me be a complete 10. The pain was unbearable at this point I was shaking, shivering, throwing up and guess what? The epidural just worked on my left side and i could completely feel the contractions on my right side! It seems funny now lol!
    Suddenly the baby's heartbeat started going down and the doctor came in and said the baby was stuck in the birth canal sideways, so he had to put his hand in and turn the baby around but my cervix still wouldn't completely dilate so he used a vaccum to pull the baby out.
    At 6:24 am, on March 18th, we welcomed our fourth baby and second baby BOY Amaar into this world. He was 7lbs 12oz and 20 inches long. He looks just like his brother and our family is now complete
    Thankyou so much for reading my looooooong story and i truly pray everyone here gets what they want and wish you all happy, healthy joyful lives. Special thanks to Atomic, Michaela, Hobber and dloui for all your help and support.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by OnlyPraying; March 27th, 2014 at 11:40 AM.
    '04'06'10'14

2. Likes Throwaway_panther liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your sweet boy!

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! Congrats!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations!! And thanks for sharing your story. 💛

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats!!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great news! congrats on your little boy :-)

Cycle one, Genesis Feb 2013, 2xx BFN :-(
    Cycle two, Genesis June 2013, 3xx BFN :-(
    Cycle three, Genesis May 2014, 2xx 7dpt BFP!! 1st Beta 11dpt 405.7 :-) 2nd Beta 15dpt 2304. 6wks 6days 1 Heartbeat seen!!!
    12 week scan shows a beautiful baby, very happy!!!!!
    20 week scan all perfect and it really is a GIRL!!!

Our little daughter is finally here, safe and sound x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet! Congratulations

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations amazing news xx
    [2012] [2013] TTC [2016/7]

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is such awesome news!!!! I am so happy for you hun

2007 2008 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WOW!! What a great story! I am SOOOOOO happy for you!! I know it has been a long journey for you, and I am so glad you got such a happy ending. You deserve it, my friend!

Congrats on that sweet baby boy!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast