Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, good ol' nausea has been slowly getting more noticeable over the past few days. I'm a super smeller anyways (though for now I haven't been particularly grossed out by any particular smell).

I find coffee and diet coke really knock down the puke feeling for me, even though I know neither are that healthy, LMAO. I'm hoping the B6 and B50 I'm still taking will help with the throwing up.

I'm just keeping a box of whole wheat mini crackers around and snack on a few whenever I feel nauseous in between mealtimes, and it seems to help a lot. What's different this time is that I seem to get more nauseous later in the day rather than first thing in the morning.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm actually hoping for morning sickness, I know I sound crazy to others but I've never really gotten morning sickness so I figure if I get it, It will mean girl! I know it's dumb!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thankfully my morning sickness only lasted a few days! I feel sicky only very occasionally, normally in the morning before I've eaten.

Only difference I'm seeing with this pregnancy is that my skin has cleared up (I normally have a few spots) whereas with the boys it went really spotty! Hoping its a girl but I've already got that gut feeling its a boy.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have morning sickness, but it doesn't usually start until around 6 weeks for me. With the boys I had really severe morning sickness until 20 weeks. I'm hoping that I won't get it this time, I've heard of women who have had hyperemesis with boys and none with girls, even though it's usually the other way round. So I'm hoping I'm one of those women. And hopefully it's a girl!
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    felt like a pille o sh*te for about 4 weeks now never had MS before and very unimpressed praying i only have a few weeks left ;-S

ps i'm find eating nothing until 10/11am and trying to eat no sugar and not too many carbs really helping.....can only drink lemonade at the minute!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12