Page 14 of 338 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies. I am so grateful for your support and don't know what I'd do without it.

I have the niagra falls of periods today, there is no mistaking it! Thanks body. Not! Soaked a super tampon in 1hr!

This is my third chemical in 8 months of TTC. Just wish I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I hate the diet but I also REALLY believe in it. So I can't drop it but have relaxed it a bit. I'm going to have to add exercise back in for sanity. Will do some walking/jogging I think. My hormones go mad when I don't, and I get super cranky and aggressive. I figure walking must lower my t levels for me personally because it controls my t symptoms.

I am keeping my doc appointment Tuesday and will get all my levels checked to see what's going on.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    Yes I do feel like a vegtable! I can't move... I lay on the bathroom floor all the time it's terrible! Did u have any side effects?
    It makes you really tired - however I was taking the maximum dose (some say that's only 4 but I had to take 8 to function) so you do get quite tired.. but I'd take that any day over constant sickness. Aside from that, nothing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by meeks32 View Post
    Thank you ladies. I am so grateful for your support and don't know what I'd do without it.

I have the niagra falls of periods today, there is no mistaking it! Thanks body. Not! Soaked a super tampon in 1hr!

This is my third chemical in 8 months of TTC. Just wish I wouldn't get my hopes up.

I hate the diet but I also REALLY believe in it. So I can't drop it but have relaxed it a bit. I'm going to have to add exercise back in for sanity. Will do some walking/jogging I think. My hormones go mad when I don't, and I get super cranky and aggressive. I figure walking must lower my t levels for me personally because it controls my t symptoms.

I am keeping my doc appointment Tuesday and will get all my levels checked to see what's going on.
    Good idea about your doc appoint. How long did it take for you to conceive your boys? Im sure you prob will mention this anyway, but make sure you let them know this is now your 3rd chemical in a row... They might find this good grounds to do further investigations. In my experience (through work) many girls that start to get investigations done, fall preg pretty quickly. There is alot to be said about relaxing a bit as its now in someone else's hands. Amazing what the power of the mind is capable of. Like you said, if walking/jogging is good for your stress levels, then thats the BEST thing for you.
    I know the diet is so tiring.... I had had enough of it after 7 months, I think in the end I'd get more disappointed I'd have to be on the diet another month over actually not being pregnant.... Loosen up on it a bit, still sticking to the main elements of it. Atomic always says, the perfect sway doesnt guarentee your desired gender. There are many girls on here that did loose sways and still ended up with their desired gender. Like me, I was never going to get pregnant with the strict sway I was attempting every month. I was disappointed at this coz I wanted to know I tried my absolute best and then what ever the outcome was it was... But by loosening up on it a bit doesnt throw it all out the window. Do what you need to do this month to just stay in the game.
    Thinking of you!!! x x
    And we're not leaving you behind, we'll be following you all the way!!
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)
    swayed pink and at 22wks we had confirmed a little is on her way!!
    Thank you Atomic for your wonderful knowledge and support!

My nub shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...-nub-shot.html

My potty shots
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...ut-gender.html

My Pink Sway
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Salsa View Post
    Good idea about your doc appoint. How long did it take for you to conceive your boys? Im sure you prob will mention this anyway, but make sure you let them know this is now your 3rd chemical in a row... They might find this good grounds to do further investigations. In my experience (through work) many girls that start to get investigations done, fall preg pretty quickly. There is alot to be said about relaxing a bit as its now in someone else's hands. Amazing what the power of the mind is capable of. Like you said, if walking/jogging is good for your stress levels, then thats the BEST thing for you.
    I know the diet is so tiring.... I had had enough of it after 7 months, I think in the end I'd get more disappointed I'd have to be on the diet another month over actually not being pregnant.... Loosen up on it a bit, still sticking to the main elements of it. Atomic always says, the perfect sway doesnt guarentee your desired gender. There are many girls on here that did loose sways and still ended up with their desired gender. Like me, I was never going to get pregnant with the strict sway I was attempting every month. I was disappointed at this coz I wanted to know I tried my absolute best and then what ever the outcome was it was... But by loosening up on it a bit doesnt throw it all out the window. Do what you need to do this month to just stay in the game.
    Thinking of you!!! x x
    And we're not leaving you behind, we'll be following you all the way!!
    Thanks salsa that's so true and I agree with everything you said.

I'm so glad I have you ladies, you know what my good friend said about it? "Oh, bummer, better luck next time, at least trying isn't too bad". WTF? I HATE THIS! I HATE THE DIET AND THE TRYING AND THE FALSE HOPE ALL THE TIME! Grrrr 8 months later and I'm so over it. Well I'm not, but it's more than slightly disappointing, you know?

The diet is my hardest bit too, and to be honest I am more disappointed to be swaying another month than trying. The diet, the opk's, the temping, urgh! I don't get stressed from it at the time but by the end of the month I can't wait for a bfp to not have to do it anymore!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks salsa that's so true and I agree with everything you said.

I'm so glad I have you ladies, you know what my good friend said about it? "Oh, bummer, better luck next time, at least trying isn't too bad". WTF? I HATE THIS! I HATE THE DIET AND THE TRYING AND THE FALSE HOPE ALL THE TIME! Grrrr 8 months later and I'm so over it. Well I'm not, but it's more than slightly disappointing, you know?

The diet is my hardest bit too, and to be honest I am more disappointed to be swaying another month than trying. The diet, the opk's, the temping, urgh! I don't get stressed from it at the time but by the end of the month I can't wait for a bfp to not have to do it anymore!
    Its hard when your closest friends dont offer the support you need. I guess thats the great thing about this site. We all know how very exhausting it is as we are all, or have just been going through the exact same thing.
    I was sooooooo over DTD! It became so mechanical. Especially when we arent even meant to have the big O.... Hang in there, this is the hardest part of the month. You feel miserable with such a heavy period and it feels like yet another big mountain to climb. But take your soy again, focus on what you need to do on a daily basis, try not to think its a whole month away again before getting that BFP... just take one day at a time. Before you know it, it will be time for your attempt/s and then just over a week after that you can test.... I used to find if I broke it down a bit like that it seemed easier to get through each little phase of the month. We're all here for you. This baby is worth waiting for, trust me.
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)

My nub shot

My potty shots

My Pink Sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its hard when your closest friends dont offer the support you need. I guess thats the great thing about this site. We all know how very exhausting it is as we are all, or have just been going through the exact same thing.
    I was sooooooo over DTD! It became so mechanical. Especially when we arent even meant to have the big O.... Hang in there, this is the hardest part of the month. You feel miserable with such a heavy period and it feels like yet another big mountain to climb. But take your soy again, focus on what you need to do on a daily basis, try not to think its a whole month away again before getting that BFP... just take one day at a time. Before you know it, it will be time for your attempt/s and then just over a week after that you can test.... I used to find if I broke it down a bit like that it seemed easier to get through each little phase of the month. We're all here for you. This baby is worth waiting for, trust me.
    Big hugs that's just what i needed to hear. My friends (2) that know I'm swaying got so annoying telling me to stop and to gain weight that I told them I'd stopped. The one I was talking about didn't know I was swaying but also she conceived her two girls naturally and quickly (1st month) so she doesn't understand. Neither did I before TTC #3. I conceived my ds 1 and 2 so fast. One on the pill (oops) and the other first month off!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Big hugs that's just what i needed to hear. My friends (2) that know I'm swaying got so annoying telling me to stop and to gain weight that I told them I'd stopped. The one I was talking about didn't know I was swaying but also she conceived her two girls naturally and quickly (1st month) so she doesn't understand. Neither did I before TTC #3. I conceived my ds 1 and 2 so fast. One on the pill (oops) and the other first month off!
    All the more reason why this baby is going to be so special. Good things are worth the wait! Maybe if you'd conceived more quickly, it might of been a boy! Maybe that is just choosing her time perfectly, like most females we always like to be fashionably late lol... I know you prob arent having much alcohol, but maybe having a glass of wine might help things feel a bit easier! WIll help your body and mind relax.
    I think its a great thing you still have doc appoint tues. So that can be your first milestone for the month to get through. Think about the things you are going to address with the doc. 3 chemicals in 8 months of trying. Mention how quickly the boys took to conceive. Then make sure you get blood taken to be sure this has been another chemical and your not infact still pregnant (it happens alot!) Even Atomic said its happened to her. This might be the green flag for your doc to start doing a few more investigations. However I wouldnt mention you're swaying. Docs tend to diagree with it and then they may not be inclined to help. Mention your short LP - even though this is lengthening with your soy. Im sure you know all these things to say!!
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)

My nub shot

My potty shots

My Pink Sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the more reason why this baby is going to be so special. Good things are worth the wait! Maybe if you'd conceived more quickly, it might of been a boy! Maybe that is just choosing her time perfectly, like most females we always like to be fashionably late lol... I know you prob arent having much alcohol, but maybe having a glass of wine might help things feel a bit easier! WIll help your body and mind relax.
    I think its a great thing you still have doc appoint tues. So that can be your first milestone for the month to get through. Think about the things you are going to address with the doc. 3 chemicals in 8 months of trying. Mention how quickly the boys took to conceive. Then make sure you get blood taken to be sure this has been another chemical and your not infact still pregnant (it happens alot!) Even Atomic said its happened to her. This might be the green flag for your doc to start doing a few more investigations. However I wouldnt mention you're swaying. Docs tend to diagree with it and then they may not be inclined to help. Mention your short LP - even though this is lengthening with your soy. Im sure you know all these things to say!!
    That's my plan.

See even though my LP lengthened, my temp still drops at a similar 10 dpo, just af has started waiting til 12dpo. So it's like my body still tries to have a 10 day LP, but it doesn't manifest for 2 more days since soy.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's my plan.

See even though my LP lengthened, my temp still drops at a similar 10 dpo, just af has started waiting til 12dpo. So it's like my body still tries to have a 10 day LP, but it doesn't manifest for 2 more days since soy.
    Hmmmm interesting, it must be very frustrating no doubt! Let me know how the doc appoint goes on tues. Hopefully you get some answers. And soon it wil be time to attempt again x x
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)

My nub shot

My potty shots

My Pink Sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg omg I just realised something... My temps are still high. As in, they dropped, but not to cover line. In fact, they are still 0.6 of a degree (f) higher than they usually are during af. Could this mean I am still pg? I still have a faint line on my cheap tests.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Page 14 of 338 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast