Page 238 of 338 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3377
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningstar View Post
    Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted. It's been one week since I found out I'm having another little boy. I was proud of myself at first because I was doing SO good. I was planning and getting excited. Then the sadness came. My anxiety has been through the roof. Anything I can do for that when pregnant? I have all the same feelings coming back that I had when I found out I was pregnant (suprise pregnancy), except this time it's 10X worse. I was in such a good place before I conceived this baby. I didn't really care about gender. I was just happily living life with my two boys.

The sadness & anxiety seem to come in waves. It's really weird. Like yesterday I was feeling happy and hopeful- even lucky to be having this healthy baby boy. (Which I should be because I am blessed!) Then I took a nap and woke up with intense anxiety. I still haven't told many people we are having another boy. I told some family but that's it. It's sad but I've been avoiding my neighbors like the plague. lol! I'm trying to figure out the perfect way to announce on facebook. I tried to get a pic of my boys holding the ultrasound pic last night, but that went terribly wrong. They wouldn't both look at the camera and my oldest had a fake smile. I was going to put the caption "My 3 Sons". Anyone have any creative ideas I can steal? lol! I am desperate to announce it in a fun, creative way. For some reason I think that will make it easier.

Sorry to be such a downer.. I just didn't know where else to turn. Dh doesn't really understand what I'm going through. Sometimes I don't even! lol! When I really think about the reasons I want a girl they are so superficial. I firmly believe I can have close, meaningful relationships with my boys that will last the rest of my life. I'm trying to focus on that and be proud of my family dynamic. It's easier said than done though. I feel like a monster because I've been so moody with my whole family, especially my 8 year old. I really need to stop acting this way. I did have a super sweet moment with my 2 year old this morning that filled my heart with joy. He's not much of a cuddler usually but he laid on my chest for a good 10 minutes. It felt soooo good. I had both my little boys close to me. <3

Thanks for listening to me go on and on. It feels good to vent. How is everyone else doing that didn't get their DG? I would love to talk!
    I know how you feel, we are having our 4th boy. I took a picture of my boys' swim trunks hanging on the line with a diaper and posted the pic on my Facebook with the caption "our summer plans" to announce this pregnancy. You could take a picture with 3 pairs of swim trunks or baseball gloves or something like that with a similar caption.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Love that idea! I wish I did something nice like that... But ds1 couldn't keep it I'm and told my mom before I wanted to
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck DLTAG tomorrow, I will be checking for the update.

Salsa and Southern I love your bumps they are very neat and you are
    still looking very slim. I am back at work full time (boo) and I sit all day which means weight is just piling up. Two more months and I am off again. Really can't wait this time, a busy full time job with two small children and one on the way don't go well together. I am constantly tired, well the fact my 3 year old stopped sleeping well and now he suffers from night terrors doesn't help the situation. Sorry ladies for a rant, I guess I just need to go to bed now and hope for a better night.
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Our little princess was born 29.8.13
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!

English is not my first language.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girl sway poor you I work 3 days and finding it too much ;-( 3rd preggie seems to hit hard! Xx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Butterfly View Post
    Good luck DLTA! I will be stalking too

Shining- Glad to see you back. I'm sorry you're still struggling but it sounds like you are doing a wonderful job focusing on the positives. As I said in another post, I had the worst GD after I found out about DS3 but you sounds like you are lightyears ahead of where I was only a week after finding out last time. You should be proud of yourself for moving forward the way you are. It took me much longer to do that when I was in your position.

I feel so incredibly fortunate to have been spared the weight and anxiety of GD this time around. I'm not sure how much of it is a concious choice and how much is just due to how much I learned on my dark journey during my last pregnancy. Although I have been nothing but excited about this new little guy, I do still remember GD all too well and hope I can still offer some support the way others supported me in the past. I remember when I finally came to the realization that GD isn't a life sentence, unless you let it be. That was one of my "aha" moments.
    I agree with this. I'm lucky to be having a boy after three girls but there's definitely something curative after the third baby of the same gender. For me it was because we all adore her now that she's here and can't imagine not having her. Whilst TTCing this baby we were both able to relax knowing that even if she was a 4th girl there would be no lingering disappointment once we'd met her.
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck DLTAG!! Will be looking for your update. My fingers are crossed for you!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dltag good luck will be stalking so exciting to stalk someone in a time zone I understand ;-)

Sending pink dust from this birthday girls ;-)
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DLTAG what time is your scan? And good luck again!
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Our little princess was born 29.8.13
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!

English is not my first language.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DLTAG good luck, I'm going to be out most the morning so I won't be able to check in for awhile! I hope all went well!

Oh man, I got my first Charlie horse in my calf this morning!! I'd forgotten about those during pregnancy....no fun!
    Last edited by Thorz300; May 3rd, 2013 at 08:10 AM.
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh only 2 hours to go till my scan now, super excited . Ill pop back when i get home and update.
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Page 238 of 338 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast