Page 338 of 338 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338
Results 3,371 to 3,377 of 3377
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,

so a couple of weeks ago I got back on here and read everything to get caught up, then wrote a pretty long post, hit a wrong button, and lost it all (and my mind too, lol)! I was so frustrated I just shut down my computer! Anyway, I didn't quite fall off the face of the earth though.

I'm so glad to see you are all doing well and a huge shout out to Northern! Congrats on your new bub and I am praying for a very happy and healthy 9 months for you!!!

Things are going well here. We just finished a 30-day paleo challenge and I feel better than ever. A month ago I was achy, stiff, puffy looking, acne, and plagued by typical pregnancy ailments. The diet is hard at first but so worth if afterwards. Gluten and sugar (and dairy to a point) are definitely my nemesis.

Anyway...this baby is also measuring HUGE on scans. At 33 weeks, he was estimated at a whooping 5lbs 13oz already! DS2 was born at 9lbs 6oz at 42 weeks so I am kind of hoping to get things started with this one around 39 weeks. That's why I am so interested in the evening primrose oil you guys keep talking about. But if it's meant to dilate and efface the cervix, I don't know if it'll do me any good because with DS2 I started dilating at 36 weeks and by 41 weeks I was walking around at 5cm and fully effaced without ever having had a single contraction and no labor in sight.

Anyway...my old OB in TX also strongly advised against EPO but I don't remember why, whereas my OB here in OH said I could try it?!

Lastly, I might be able to do a water birth at the hospital, which I am beyond excited about!!!! Anyone else doing that?
    12/18/08 02/13/11 08/30/13
    Three amazing boys -- our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing your stories, sounds like many of us went into labor during the night (which as I understand is more common anyway).

Northern I am so thrilled for you! I know this has to be incredibly bittersweet for you. You're in my thoughts still and I wish you all the best.

DLTAG I know what you mean about the cramping, it is both bothersome and worrisome. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything.

Girlsway what a bummer coming home to such a mess! That had to be such a rude homecoming from your vacation.

WAG I don't even know what else to say about your neighbor. She is just so beyond crazy and I can't imagine having to deal with her crap! Is there any legal action you can take against her??

Diva so glad to hear from you! My "little" guy is measuring huge too!

I had a follow up appointment today and I'm of course still 100% effaced and now 3cm. As DH said I need to keep my legs crossed and try not to sneeze lol. I'm feeling really good about being 34+ because I know at this point he will most likely do well and possibly not even need to stay in the NICU!
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so happy you've made it this far southern! Who knows you might get your wish of having a full term baby what are your contractions like?

I'm at a loss for words about my neighbour... I don't know if there is anything I can do! I called my cps worker and told her... She didn't seem to care... So I asked her ismt this a matter of my child well being? He shouldn't be scared to play out side! And his friends shouldn't be afraid to come over... I shouldn't be getting threatend for sticking up for my kids! She said I could complain to the police but really the will get me no where I don't think I could press charges at this point so I'm keeping a log of everything till I have a lot of evidence against her.... Just to think this all started cause we had our garbage can on our drive way! Flipping nut case I tell you
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can you guys start a new thread, please? 3000+ posts and so many pages is a biggie for the forum! Sorry to bother! Just housekeeping.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok here is our thread continued, can we please get it stickied?!
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/due-...tml#post443346
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't find this is it just me?!? ;-(
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't just press the link?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 338 of 338 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338