Page 6 of 338 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies I guess I will be joining you! I just got my BFP yesterday at 8 dpo my due date will be Sept 30th! I'm fairly certain that it is a boy because my sway was half hearted! But I don't mind! I love my boys! So I'm thinking of waiting until 9 weeks until my first appt with the dr. When do you ladies go? With Ds1 I went at 6 and ds2 at 8 and ds3 at 12 I liked waiting a bit but I don't think I want to wait until 12 weeks again.
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorz300 View Post
    Hey ladies I guess I will be joining you! I just got my BFP yesterday at 8 dpo my due date will be Sept 30th! I'm fairly certain that it is a boy because my sway was half hearted! But I don't mind! I love my boys! So I'm thinking of waiting until 9 weeks until my first appt with the dr. When do you ladies go? With Ds1 I went at 6 and ds2 at 8 and ds3 at 12 I liked waiting a bit but I don't think I want to wait until 12 weeks again.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    How exciting!!
    I love seeing more ladies join our group!!
    I see my doc at 11 weeks, just before I go for my 12 wk scan. But I have already had a scan at 6 weeks and 3 days.
    Hope your feeling well!
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)
    swayed pink and at 22wks we had confirmed a little is on her way!!
    Thank you Atomic for your wonderful knowledge and support!

My nub shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...-nub-shot.html

My potty shots
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...ut-gender.html

My Pink Sway
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hey thorz welcome that's so cool, i feel the same re my sway but for me this is last preggie so i'm trying to stay upbeat and just remember how i felt when i finally got that bfp!

feel a little left out here in the uk the dr just says oh why do you think your preggie, no period, postive test and they say fab see the midwife in three weeks time! i'm meeting mine next week excited as our last one was rubbish and she's meant to be super nice and good! don't even understand what the tests you guys are having are!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first OB appointment is 10 weeks. I wanted to wait so my first US was something that looked like a baby I waited until 11 weeks with both of my DS. As long as you have "normal" PG I don't think there is any harm in waiting.
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I am due on 1st September so am currently 8 weeks. I seem to be the only one here with lots of girls hoping for a boy.
    I have my first appointment tomorrow with the doctor and have decided I am going to ask about a CVS as I will be just about to turn 40 when I have this little one.
    Anyone else analysing symptoms to try and figure out what they're having?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by luvalittleman View Post
    Hi. I am due on 1st September so am currently 8 weeks. I seem to be the only one here with lots of girls hoping for a boy.
    I have my first appointment tomorrow with the doctor and have decided I am going to ask about a CVS as I will be just about to turn 40 when I have this little one.
    Anyone else analysing symptoms to try and figure out what they're having?

Im not sure if iv posted in this thread yet but im due sept 4th. I have 2 girls already and would love a son.
    DD1 DD2 We tried out luck for a but the universe has given us 3 of a kind. Thats a win!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Elements. We are due very close to the same time. I always go a few days over so we may end up even closer...
    Am very happy to see Pom is also joining us for the September delivery, hi Pom.
    Now if we can just get Anchor knocked up and on the team...
    Anyone else having dreadful ms? I had a little nausea between weeks 9 and 12 with my 2nd and 3rd but this is much worse. Have had nausea from dusk until dawn since week 4 and am so exhausted by lunchtime every day.
    Have broken out on my chest (gross) and jawline so all in all, I'm convinced I am having a 4th daughter. (Is there a symbol for trying to look brave...)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Luvalittleman I know they say that MS has nothing do to with gender however, seems like there are some of us out there that have horrible MS with boys (myself included) and comparatively mild MS with girls. for you!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh thankyou wanting pink!! I really hope so and I hope you are having a little girl.
    We have all worked hard for something that our hearts desire and I sincerely hope we all get the outcomes we want.
    Given I never touched a pre-natal or folic acid or ate enough red meat or fruit and veg before any of my beautiful healthy girls, it seems outragous that the humungous changes I made in preparation for this little one wouldn't provide a different outcome but of course it doesn't work like that.....

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I would like to join the group with a due date of Sept.24th! We swayed for boy also and I'm already feeling nervous about what the gender will be! Not a lot of sickness here but very sore bb's! Hopefully we all speed right through the first trimester!
    200720102013 Successful sway thanks to Gender Dreaming!!

Page 6 of 338 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast