Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meeks, ROTFLMAO!!!

When he said Mia I immediately thought of Princess Mia from Princess Diaries. I might very well use it if I ever have a girl, lol. It's a gorgeous name.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really want Evelyn for a girl as it was my grandmas name but hubby isn't convinced ;(
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're leaning towards Kellan for a boy or Kerrigan for a girl. Not sure on the middle names but we've been kicking around Rose for a girl.

Thing is with our other 3 we always we able to come up with and decide on a boy name super easily, but never a girl name. This time we came up and agreed on a girl name but we're still not sure about a boy. DH said for that reason he thinks we're having a girl--I'm doubtful though!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops, sorry--double post! It gave me an error the first time but I guess it posted anyways!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm jumping due date clubs here but I have been thinking about Simon or Oliver for a boy but I don't really love either name and Rowan, Amelia or Mavis (with a long a) for a girl. I have no idea about middle names though and our last name starts with a G so we have to be careful about choosing middle names that have initials that spell words.

Currently we have the initials DAG, KBG, and GEG and had to rule out several names for ds1 and ds3 because their middle names were choosen first because they are family names.
    Last edited by Mommyof3boys; February 17th, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do like the names Mia and Evelyn both for a girl and the name Kellan for a boy. I love this thread I always have a hard time chosing names and I don't like discussing them with my family because I hate it when I love a name and they don't like it.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I am obsessed with names as well. For a boy, DH and I are thinking Declan Phillip (middle name from my brother-in-law). All of our boys have middle names after men from our families. For a girl, we're thinking Birdella. It was my great grandmother's name. DH and I kept throwing around other names -- Ruby, Stella, Violet, etc... And then our oldest son suggested Birdella. I really do love it because of how much my great grandmother meant to me (and always will). Now we're debating Kate and Catherine/Katherine for the middle name.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatietatie View Post
    Hello! I am obsessed with names as well. For a boy, DH and I are thinking Declan Phillip (middle name from my brother-in-law). All of our boys have middle names after men from our families. For a girl, we're thinking Birdella. It was my great grandmother's name. DH and I kept throwing around other names -- Ruby, Stella, Violet, etc... And then our oldest son suggested Birdella. I really do love it because of how much my great grandmother meant to me (and always will). Now we're debating Kate and Catherine/Katherine for the middle name.
    What about Birdella for a middle name, to keep the family tradition, and Ruby/Stella/Violet for a first name? I LOVE LOVE LOVE those 3 names.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love Stella and Ruby as well. What about Della?

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love Naomi for a girl but ds2 is Noah too close.

For a boy Benjamin Daniel has been the name forever (Benjamin being last of the tribes of Israel) but friend (not very close one) called her ds exactly that 9 months ago so now don't know could reverse it but while I love dan and Daniel not keen on Danny so don't know if good plan ;-)

Help!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast