Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    I was the same way. I did NOT want my third to be another boy. Mine are crabby and cry a lot, terrible sleepers and one has autism. I really only wanted a girl but HT was never an option for me. I did sway...but did it wrong. I had the same thoughts as you, like my life will me miserable and such if it's a boy. Well...it's another boy and you know what all of those thoughts are gone. Even though he wasn't my dream gender he is still my baby, my beautiful bouncy baby..and I can't wait to meet him! So even feelings of doom and gloom can instantly change! Don't feel bad for feeling the way you do, we all understand your stance, but have hope that even if it's another boy for you, things could and probably will be great!

Also a super duper congrats on getting pregnant on your own!! This is a good sign that baby no matter the gender was meant to be and will hold a very very special place in your heart!
    Thank you so much! Let's hope these babies are going to be very easy to handle - and healthy. We will love them no matter what anyway. Of course. But those first few years I was going through hell with my boys. I don't want to do that again. I remember begging my DH to give our DS2 away for adoption. I wasn't myself anymore. So sleepdeprived and weak and desperate...
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you have a very supportive DH!! I too am PG with a baby that wasn't planned and I wanted to sway for our 3rd. I am slightly irritated with DH as he knows I wanted to sway for a girl. I am 99% sure I am going to have another boy but... there is always a slim chance. PLUS... you have now gotten PG on your own which is completely different from your first two (my PG is a carbon copy of my first two). Low fertility definitely sways pink so I think you still have a really good chance!! I wish my DH said we could go HT for #4 if this baby isn't a girl!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes make DH sign that

Let me hug you again - my fingers are crossed for a girl!!!

HT 2016 in CZ R.-

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WantingPink View Post
    Sounds like you have a very supportive DH!! I too am PG with a baby that wasn't planned and I wanted to sway for our 3rd. I am slightly irritated with DH as he knows I wanted to sway for a girl. I am 99% sure I am going to have another boy but... there is always a slim chance. PLUS... you have now gotten PG on your own which is completely different from your first two (my PG is a carbon copy of my first two). Low fertility definitely sways pink so I think you still have a really good chance!! I wish my DH said we could go HT for #4 if this baby isn't a girl!!
    Maybe in time he is willing to go HT for you? I really hope that we will get our DDs after all. And I am keeping my fingers crossed for you for a girl this time. We can just hope and pray I guess. I could not sleep last night, I am so worried. Of course, every baby's different, but ALL of the boys in our families were crybabies. I know we will propably go HT if this is another boy. But I just don't feel like I am strong enough to be going through the crybaby-phase again.

*sigh* let's hope and pray...
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Longing. It's sort of a miracle it happened for you so naturally this time round. You have to be over the moon and don't loose hope because it can well be a girl. Many perfect sways end up in opposites so if you think you ate boy friendly foods there is still a good chance its a girl. Enjoy the pregnancy, it might be the last one :-)
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Our little princess was born 29.8.13
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!

English is not my first language.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12