Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

New here and shocked...

Hi there,

first of all, congratulations to all of you

I was planning to cycle with Dr. Potter next October.
    I am 12 days late and waiting for AF to come any day, and I hate that waiting, not knowing when it is coming (because whenever I am late, AF comes big time, so I have to be prepared all the time). So when I was buying diapers for little one just now, I grabbed a cheap pregnancy test as well.

Pregnant, instantly.

I cannot believe it! When we were cycling in october, DH's sperm were soooo bad! And I have never fallen pregnant just like this. We have had inseminations with both of our boys. And of course, I know it is going to be another boy. I totally swayed boy, I ate way too much. I am in such a shock. It was so unplanned and I cannot believe this is happening to me.

I don't know how to handle this. I am so so so scared. Both of my boys were cry babies as well, and I just cannot do this a third time.
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:
    9 abnormal xy, 1 abnormal xx, 1 normal xy and NO healthy girls

Now planning to go to Dr. Potter in fall 2013. Sooo looking forward to it!

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a
    18 week scan says it really is a

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    firstly, congratulations!!
    they say things happen for a reason, so this baby must be sent to enhance your family in some way
    could still be a girl, even with perfect sways you can get opposite and I've seen a few "whoops" pregnancies on here turn pink

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! Congrats!
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AWESOME, congrats! Low fertility sways girl, you still have a chance!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have an "surprise" girl after 2 boys so you definitely have a chance Congratulations
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!!!
    I am still freaking out, so scared of another boy. This morning, I saw a car with three baby boy's names on it. And I thought, if I am pregnant, this is a sign of how my future will be like.
    I wanted to be 100% sure that our next child is going to be a girl. My two boys were such crybabies, one with a genetic condition, and I am so scared of this happening all over again.
    Of course, until proved otherwise, I still have that chance of it being a girl. And I am holding all my hopes for that. Although I cannot get myself to believe that. But of course I have to stay positive in some way. So I am hoping.
    DH said, if this is going to be another boy, we are trying at least twice again with Dr. Potter.

And yes, you are right. Maybe this baby was just meant to be. Totally against the odds.

Thank you all so much!
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or
    1st cycle at **** in October 2012 - ER on 10/13: 25 eggs retrieved, 21 fertilized, 11 went to biopsy:

Cannot believe it! Holding a positive pregnancy test in my hands on 1/7/13. Just like that, no help at all. Hoping and praying so hard for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was the same way. I did NOT want my third to be another boy. Mine are crabby and cry a lot, terrible sleepers and one has autism. I really only wanted a girl but HT was never an option for me. I did sway...but did it wrong. I had the same thoughts as you, like my life will me miserable and such if it's a boy. Well...it's another boy and you know what all of those thoughts are gone. Even though he wasn't my dream gender he is still my baby, my beautiful bouncy baby..and I can't wait to meet him! So even feelings of doom and gloom can instantly change! Don't feel bad for feeling the way you do, we all understand your stance, but have hope that even if it's another boy for you, things could and probably will be great!

Also a super duper congrats on getting pregnant on your own!! This is a good sign that baby no matter the gender was meant to be and will hold a very very special place in your heart!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Longingforgirl View Post
    Thank you so much!!!
    I am still freaking out, so scared of another boy. This morning, I saw a car with three baby boy's names on it. And I thought, if I am pregnant, this is a sign of how my future will be like.
    I wanted to be 100% sure that our next child is going to be a girl. My two boys were such crybabies, one with a genetic condition, and I am so scared of this happening all over again.
    Of course, until proved otherwise, I still have that chance of it being a girl. And I am holding all my hopes for that. Although I cannot get myself to believe that. But of course I have to stay positive in some way. So I am hoping.
    DH said, if this is going to be another boy, we are trying at least twice again with Dr. Potter.

And yes, you are right. Maybe this baby was just meant to be. Totally against the odds.

Thank you all so much!
    Your DH sounds WONDERFUL! Does he want a girl too?
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    congrats on an unplanned pregnancy. must ahve been meant to be

on her way in 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    Your DH sounds WONDERFUL! Does he want a girl too?
    Well, he would be all happy with another boy. But he knows how much I want a girl, and maybe he feels a little responsible for this situation as well I was freaking out today and he wanted to be happy about the pregnancy. So I think he said that to cheer me up. I will make him sign that though. Otherwise maybe he won't remember that a year from now
    2008 (IUI) and
    2010 (IUI)

so much for a or

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast