proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck on the US, Kiara!

I didn't have a ton of ms with my boys, but I did feel sick, just wasn't vomiting. I've felt a tad queazy with this one here and there, but nothing that made me throw up.

I am starting to get worried about telling work. We are going through some pretty major changes at work, pretty much all year. They won't be happy, I am sure, expecially with me taking the time off for leave. I am able to take off 12 weeks total, so I was thinking of starting leave 2 weeks prior to my EDD because I know I will be ready to rest before the baby, and if so, that would put me out of work through Christmas. I am just worried though about taking off through Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatietatie View Post
    Welcome and congrats!! I have 3 boys as well, and I'm also hoping for #4 to be my girl. I think we might do an early gender scan as well. I've always done it around 22 weeks which is when my doctor likes to schedule it, but I found a place that does scans not too far and it's not expensive. A friend of mine went there and found out the sex of her baby pretty early!
    Thanks! Hope we both get girls this time! My OB's office offers a gender scan at 16 weeks for only $50. I'm going to be out of town until right before I hit 17 weeks, I know it's just a few days but it'll feel like an eternity waiting! Oh well, at least we'll be at Disney so that should keep my mind occupied!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiara View Post
    Hi everyone! Did you have a lot of morning sickness when you were pregnant with your boys? With my girl i had A LOT. I was vomiting everyday for like the whole pregnancy.
    I have 3 boys and all the pregnancies as far as morning sickness have varied. From nothing at all to extreme and almost hospitalized because I lost so much weight.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am SO tired all the time. There have been times I just feel like crying because I'm so tired! Well my OB called this morning to say my bloodwork from last week came back and I'm very anemic! Ugh. Got my iron this afternoon, hope that gives me a much needed kick in the pants and some energy!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies, mind if I join you?

I went high tech and just completed a frozen embryo transfer of a beautiful grade A baby boy blastocyst, and was successful (obviously).

My first beta at 10dp5dt (15dpo) was 216, and my second beta at 13dp5dt(18dpo) was 832. That second beta was yesterday.

Based on online calculators, I am 4 weeks and 5 days and due on October 23rd.

As you can see from my siggy, I've kinda done it all and seen it all. I had a miscarriage, and then my son, then a miscarriage, then my oldest daughter, then another miscarriage, then my middle daughter, then got my tubes tied...got divorced...then remarried to a wonderful man with no kids of his own. Then I got my tubes untied...tried for 2 years with fertility treatment to no avail...then did IVF to get our daughter (my youngest). Then I miraculously got pregnant on my own last June but it turned out to be ectopic... two IVFs and one FET later, here I am pregnant with our baby boy, my 5th and last, baby.

I am hopeful that my vast experience can be useful to some of you while we wait for our precious little ones!
    Last edited by mymadori; February 18th, 2013 at 04:38 PM.
    Me: 35, DH: 40 (18) (15) (9) - all 3 from prior marriage...
    divorced, remarried, got tubes UNtied...
    2 yrs of failed TTC, then IVF in 2008 (no PGD) gave us (4)

DOR, high FSH, low AMH, Factor V
    1 surprise pregnancy in June '12- ectopic :-(
    3 IVF cycles- Total of 14 biopsied, 11 normal, 10 girls and ONE BOY!
    FET delayed twice...transferred my one and only XY on February 4th! BFP!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara View Post
    Hi everyone! Did you have a lot of morning sickness when you were pregnant with your boys? With my girl i had A LOT. I was vomiting everyday for like the whole pregnancy.

I ahd an absolute perfect pregnancy with my first boy, and second boy I was sicker then a dog and it was a nightmare so I think everyone and every pregnancy is so different but lately I have been noticing women have been getting more sick with boy's then girls which is weird because OWT say's you get sicker with girls so it's reallly hard to say. It's gonna be hard for me to tell with my third which I'm prregnant with right now cuz i was sick with one boy and not the other so the guessing game is intense for me and driving me nuts!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaK4 View Post
    I am SO tired all the time. There have been times I just feel like crying because I'm so tired! Well my OB called this morning to say my bloodwork from last week came back and I'm very anemic! Ugh. Got my iron this afternoon, hope that gives me a much needed kick in the pants and some energy!
    I have been extremly exhausted too, and at first I was only taking one prenatakl a day cuz it's loaded with stuff and that wasn't helping so I started taking two a day to see if that would help and umm No!!! nothing is helping me it's frustrating it's hard keeping up with my two boy's right now.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! It's fun to see some new members every time I come back! I've still been having a rough time emotionally with this pregnancy. I'm feeling full of regret and spend my days scouring the Internet trying to prove shettles wrong...all because I messed up my O +12 timing. Praying for these feelings to go away!!

Is everyone experiencing dull cramping? I've had it for three or do days now and recall it from my past pregs, I think. It's normal, right? ��

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And PS I TOTALLY agree with this being the exhausting part!!! It's killer. My poor kids have no idea why I'm such a bump on a log wanting to sleep all the time.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lld2006 - I have been having lots of dull aches and cramping to, seems to be more than what I had with the boys so hoping its not a bad sign. No spotting though and breasts still growing at a super fast rate so hopefully all is well. I think i'm just a bit more aware after the miscarriage I had in Sept. I'm also exhausted as well but thankfully my boys are a bit older and 1 is at school and 1 at preschool so I've been having naps on days I'm not working.

That reminds me to get some prenatal vitamins. I brought some last week but I got the wrong ones by mistake.

My pregnancies were pretty much identical with the boys so it will be interesting how this one goes.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Page 13 of 157 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast