Page 147 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1563
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm back. Baby is healthy, estimated at 1lb 1oz at 22 weeks exactly. Being a little monkey, every scan I have or even midwife appointment trying to hear the heart beat, baby causes trouble. This time I almost had to go for a walk just so they could check the nose and lips! Also still a boy. Though I almost never got told. Was asked twice if I wanted to know, got right to the end and he handed me some tissues and said that was it. Then remembered that he forgot one measurement, and then asked if he had told me the gender. They whole time they were measuring legs I never say a clear penis or anything and even when he did check the gender he said "another boy, theres a willy" and I could just see legs and nothing else! But also never saw lines and saw clear enough on my 16 week that he was a boy. Wasn't too impressed with the quality of the scan this time I have to be honest.
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP...so interesting to hear opinions from another country! I'm in the Midwest so I hadn't heard of the Madden connotations you mention. BUT with that being said, something inside has always nagged me thinking it would make people think "mad". Hmmm. Other options? Not a whole lot. Mason is my absolute fave but being as it is #2 on the popularity list in the USA, I just can't do it. I kind of like Grayson, too. Could call him Gray for short. We liked Reid for DS2 but not too hot on it this time around, although it is still on the list. Sawyer was our 2nd choice for DS1, and Chase is one other choice. I feel like this baby might be my Cooper...but there is still plenty of time to keep playing around with options.

Motherofboys...glad your babe is still doing well...sorry the tech was crummy though! Bummer! Did you officially announce on FB that its a boy yet?
    2008 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yeah I did, I actually did after my 16 week scan because it was so obvious on that scan.
    Also my placenta is a little on the low side, but not too low atm. Apparently now we get a 32 week scan as standard at my hospital to check growth, so they will check the placenta then.

ELP can I just be nosy and ask what are the ages of your children and how do you get on with each pregnancy? This pregnancy I am so tired, and achy. Much more so that ever before. And I must be seriously unfit, I took DS3 on the train to town, went fathers day shopping and then got the bus back on Monday and was still aching from it on Wednesday. I feel puffed out and have to sit down after the school run and I've not managed to get any extra energy back during second tri when usually, although I wouldn't be full of energy I'd at least be awake more and able to go on shopping trips LOL I just wondered, does it get harder with each? I want one more (although if I had my way I'd just keep going, but the line has had to be drawn LOL) but I do worry about being even more tired and aching even more. Especially as I'm hoping DH wont make me wait 5 years and will give in to a close age gap LOL

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations on your baby boy Aussie! Having two boys is lovely, having my DS2 was the best thing for my DS1, He has benefited so much from having a brother.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangea View Post
    Good luck Aussie!

I really want a bugaboo bee for this baby, as I want a light weight, parent facing, suitable from birth, folds all in one buggy and it's the only one that ticks all the boxes. I can't afford it though, so I'm hoping I'll be able to find one second hand.
    We have a bee and its really good. We dont have the newst model though ( think its 2010) and we got it really cheap on a sale. It is good and I like that it is parent facing. Our dd used is as newborn in the baby nest (even though we use more carriers ) I dont like gigant strollers so this was a good option for us.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH finally felt Duncan kick the other night! He was very excited about it.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by motherofboys View Post
    ELP can I just be nosy and ask what are the ages of your children and how do you get on with each pregnancy? This pregnancy I am so tired, and achy. Much more so that ever before. And I must be seriously unfit, I took DS3 on the train to town, went fathers day shopping and then got the bus back on Monday and was still aching from it on Wednesday. I feel puffed out and have to sit down after the school run and I've not managed to get any extra energy back during second tri when usually, although I wouldn't be full of energy I'd at least be awake more and able to go on shopping trips LOL I just wondered, does it get harder with each? I want one more (although if I had my way I'd just keep going, but the line has had to be drawn LOL) but I do worry about being even more tired and aching even more. Especially as I'm hoping DH wont make me wait 5 years and will give in to a close age gap LOL
    I have been lucky to have very smooth almost unnoticable pregnancies, I've noticed the lack of breath kicking in of late though Im also lucky now as I can send the older kids to the local shops for me so this is an absolute godsend! I used to have to bring them all down there with me, so would have this little train of kids like ducklings following me along lol!
    There current ages are??? 14, 12, 10, 9, 8, 6, 4, 3(tomorrow lol), & baby Dave whos 15 months now
    I kwym about drawing the line, but its so easy once your surrounded by children to just keep going isn't it, its constant noise, constant mess, constant chaos,constant laughter! so what different would it make if I just sneaked another in This is what I tell myself lol, and it seems so foreign to me to think about finishing things for no sensible reason that I havent all ready blown out of the water with the 9/10 ie, space, transport, holidays, so I would almost feel guilty shutting up shop if that makes sense!
    I reckon you squeeze another 4 in

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Aussie! I'm sorry you didn't hear girl, but happy you fell in love with your little man during the scan. I'm sure your boys will be the best of friends. I have a friend with two boys who wouldn't want it any other way. They are best buds and she is so in love with them. She always jokes that she wouldn't trade her boys for all of the girls in China.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my ELP!!! Wow! How many boys & girls?

My parents are in town for Father's Day and my mom just told me that my dad said that HE would pay for me todo HT next!!! Eek!!!! I am in total and complete shock. I have been doing pretty well anyway, but WOW does this make me feel better! I wonder what my husband will say when I tell him?!? Or should I not tell him just yet?
    2008 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ELP, I was really lucky with the others but like I say this time seems harder. The past two days I've had aching hips and back and I'm so tired all the time. We already lack space and bed room space doesn't bother me too much as they spend very little time in their rooms anyway its the space in the rest of the house. All our rooms are the same size and we couldn't possibly fit more seating in the living room or around the dining table. And I do worry about money. Mainly for things like birthdays and school trips and even food with my ever increasing food bill LOL

Page 147 of 157 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 ... LastLast