Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrymom View Post
    Congratulations on the pos Kiara! I'm glad to have a girl mom on here so I can ask for advice when I (hopefully) get mine.
    I know what you mean about everything tasting salty Pangea. I went out for my favorite soup last night and couldn't finish it because of the salt taste.
    I have had a little cramping but also some gas, lol, so not that worried. My doc said it's normal when you have been pregnant before and actively tried to conceive for symptoms to be earlier/ more pronounced.
    Thanks congratulations to you too!! Yes feel free to ask anything, just happy if i can help

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats everyone!

I think I'm feeling like everyone else, just nervous and hoping the bean'll stick. I think it's just because I can't help but read all the sad threads that I'm so paranoid.....

I got my BFP on Jan 28, but my dr or midwives don't do blood tests to confirm. But I've done a few IC's and a few FRER's, and will do a few more over the next week.....I'm sure I'm preggo but I'm just scared of early losses. I'm not sure I'm gonna breathe easy for awhile!

I've definitely missed my usual AF, lol, but that wasn't hard since my LP's only around 10-11 days. Doesn't make me worry any less about an early loss. :P

Having on and off nausea, not throwing up yet but nothing much appeals. I'm trying very hard not to snack constantly since I'm sure the pounds will pack on like mad this time around.
    Last edited by LacePrincess; February 2nd, 2013 at 08:41 AM.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LP...you got your bfp Sept 28th? You growing an elephant or something? LOL

I want to be due in October so bad but I don't know yet! Lots of +tests but some whacky bloodwork. I can join next week.

I have a dizzy head but thats about it! My AF is not even due till Tuesday. This will be my 5th baby, I have 4 boys

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    xokatiekatie- I am feeling the snug pants too. Fortunately I lost so much on the diet, I have pants in every size.
    Welcome LacePrincess. I didn't have blood tests with my 1st 2 sons and with this one they only checked for hcg not the amount-grr. The dr said that I had already did the work for them by checking hpt over days for a darker line.
    harleyquinn- I'm hoping to see you stick around in here. October is a great month!

How long is everyone waiting to tell people? I want to wait until I know gender and hopefully can get the MaterniT21 test- so 11-12 weeks. My family knows I was on a diet and figured if I tell them now that I found it too restrictive and was starving (true) then they'll just figure I am getting bigger because of that. Last time with DS2 no one seemed to care and I think that people might look down on this one as 2 is seen as "normal". We'll see...
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Laceprincess! Good luck harleyquinn, lots of positive tests sounds good, hope the bloodwork sorts itself out and that you'll be staying around.

I'm going to wait as long as possible before telling people. My family know I was on the diet, but I did tell them that I was only giving it another month and then I was giving up. They live far away anyway so I hardly see them. I'll probably tell them before I tell everyone else.
    My in laws live nearby and they don't know about the diet, I want to keep it from them for as long as possible. My MIL doesn't want me to have anymore, she's always going on about it so she won't be happy for us.
    I've told my best friend already, she's 9 weeks pregnant at the moment and she told me as soon as she found out, so I rang her the day I got my BFP!

I don't know if I want to find out the gender. I think it would be better if I know before the birth, but I think I want to find out as late in the pregnancy as possible so I don't have to spend a large part of my pregnancy feeling disappointed if it's a boy.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    LP...you got your bfp Sept 28th? You growing an elephant or something? LOL

I want to be due in October so bad but I don't know yet! Lots of +tests but some whacky bloodwork. I can join next week.

I have a dizzy head but thats about it! My AF is not even due till Tuesday. This will be my 5th baby, I have 4 boys
    OMG OOPS!!!
    Hahahaha good catch. Jan 28. Yaaaaah, obviously was tired posting that.......

I'm kind of dreading telling anyone, tbh. I've only told my best friend because she's ttc, and that was hard since she's having fertility issues.

I really don't want to tell my family for awhile, not until I really have to (like when I'm obviously showing), as I just don't want to hear the snide remarks since no one we know has more than 3 kids. And if it's boy #4 we'll never hear the end of it either. Sigh.
    Last edited by LacePrincess; February 2nd, 2013 at 08:43 AM.
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we'll try to wait as long as we can. We have told our parents and siblings though, and I've shared with a couple close girl friends of mine. I don't know how long we can hide it though because I'm sure to get big quickly. Maybe beginning of the second trimester?

How's everyone feeling?? No morning sickness here. Stomach pains have gone away!! I seem to be coming down with a cold though. Sore throat and runny nose, ugh!
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been getting some migraine headaches but the nausea is mild at least. Also I have been so tired that I have let the boys watch more tv than they should. It's the easy way out but I just don't have the energy at the moment to play forts and caves.

Sorry about the cold xokatiekatie. Hope you feel better soon.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My cramps have gone now too, no morning sickness yet. I'm very bloated, although that could be something to do with eating salt again.
    Hope the cold get's better soon katie. Strawberrymom hope the migraines ease up and that you get more energy soon. I haven't been feeling more tired yet, but I was very tired with my last pregnancy so expecting it to start soon.

I tested again this morning with a clearblue digital with conception indicator, it said pregnant 2-3 weeks, which is exactly what it should be seeing as I'm 15/16dpo. So that's reassuring.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No sign of AF!!! I've been worried it would still show. I really don't feel like I need to test again, but I've never tried one of those digi tests and I want to. Maybe I can convince DH to buy me one anyway.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Page 2 of 157 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast