Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone! Are you planning on doing early ultrasound? I want to but im not sure what week. Around week 6-7 it should it should be possible to see the heart beat , shouldnt it?

I wanted to be sure of the pregnancy but didnt have any more tests at home so took a ovulation test and , I have never seen a more positive test Just hope the baby will stay in there. Congratulations to all of you!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would love an early ultrasound, there's a place near me that does them for €99, but I can't justify the money when I'll get a scan a few weeks later for free.
    I had a scan at 6 weeks with DS2 because I was having pains in my side and they needed to rule out ectopic, and it was very reassuring to see his little heart beating.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dr has done an ultrasound with both my boys so am assuming I will get one this time too. It won't be until 8 weeks though. With ds2 I did have one at 7 weeks and saw heartbeat then. Not until I have the MaterniT21 test at 10/12 weeks will I feel truly relaxed about it all.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My earliest ultrasound with DS1 and DS2 was around the beginning of the second trimester. With DS3 I had one done earlier for the same reason as Pangea. I was cramping and bleeding, so they wanted to make sure I was okay. I had low hormone levels with him, so I ended up being put on progesterone suppositories. I had to do them twice a day for the entire first trimester and was on bed rest due to the bleeding and pain. I wouldn't wish it on anyone!! That's why I had blood work done Friday. They wanted to go ahead and check me out as a precautionary measure. As much as it gave me comfort to have an ultrasound done early, I would rather be healthy enough to not need one until 13 weeks like with the other two. I will call my office in a couple hours for my results. Fingers crossed that everything looks good! The weekend came and went and AF never showed, so I am feeling quite happy today. Everyone feeling okay?
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies looks like I'm joining I got a BFP yesterday. and af is due at the end of this week so hopefully it's still a positive I like to miss my cycle as well to really believe I am preggo. lol...... I am crampy and have been really tired now for a couples day's before I took my test and my chest has been really sore and sensitive.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats wannagirl21!!

My blood work comfirmed that I am PREGNANT!!!! It was so lovely to hear it come from a medical professional. I go back tomorrow to have more blood work done, to make sure all levels are increasing as they should be.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to all of you!

I guess I am able to join you as well! I got my BFP this afternoon and am over the moon! I should be due around October 18 or so, 11 or 12 dpo. Not sure when I od exactly as FF changed the date on me. This is baby #4 for us. That sounds so strange! We have three boys so I am hoping and praying for a girl. But my sway fell apart last month. We'll see....

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by My Three Sons View Post
    Congrats to all of you!

I guess I am able to join you as well! I got my BFP this afternoon and am over the moon! I should be due around October 18 or so, 11 or 12 dpo. Not sure when I od exactly as FF changed the date on me. This is baby #4 for us. That sounds so strange! We have three boys so I am hoping and praying for a girl. But my sway fell apart last month. We'll see....

I hear ya I was on diet pretty good and wanted to do our attempt asap before I fell off the band wagon with the diet cuz it was getting a little challenging. so excited to see all you ladies here. oh and my due date is october 19th.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are any of you ladies having really painful gas type symptom? I never even had that with my boy's it's sharp shooting pains in my stomach and feels like horrible gas. sorry tmi but it's weird and actually kinda painful.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gas?? Girl...every pg gets worse with that symptom. Its like a burning? And then you feel crampy and weird and if you lay down it gets better but the minute you get up, its worse? YES. I know exactly what you are talking about.

I'm still waiting to hear if I belong here or not. I'm spotting but have my appt tomorrow. Feeling quite nervous about it all. Does anyone know what is the earliest they can do an ultrasound to see anything??

Page 3 of 157 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast