Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And wannagirl, it does get better as time goes on, but this time around, I swore I was going to google remedies because I refuse to suffer like that again. Maybe like papaya enzyme or something? There just HAS to be SOMETHING to put us out of our misery..its truly awful.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went in for my blood work today. I couldn't remember my numbers from Friday's blood work so I asked if they could tell me again when I was there. She told me beta hcg was 82 and progesterone was 18.1 on Friday. I wasn't even 4 weeks yet. She said those numbers are good! I'll find out today's numbers tomorrow afternoon.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn View Post
    Gas?? Girl...every pg gets worse with that symptom. Its like a burning? And then you feel crampy and weird and if you lay down it gets better but the minute you get up, its worse? YES. I know exactly what you are talking about.

I'm still waiting to hear if I belong here or not. I'm spotting but have my appt tomorrow. Feeling quite nervous about it all. Does anyone know what is the earliest they can do an ultrasound to see anything??

Okay I just never had anything like this with my last two pregnancies so that's why it;s all new to me. And GL on you appointment tomorrow hope you can join us.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    katie- Yay on the bloodwork!
    Welcome wannagirl21 and my three sons. Yes on the gas situation. My 3 year old keeps saying "mommy tooted"- sounds so much better that way. I was reading that it is caused by progesterone increase so I guess it is technically a good thing. Also it said foods with magnesium and drinking water can help.
    My drs. called today and said that they have done the Maternit21 test for patients so I am excited I don't have to search that out. Are there any other "mature mommas" on here?
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not only mature, I am practically elderly. I will be 41 in a few months but I still get carded!!! LOL

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you all for your answers Im not sure exactly when I had my last af . I used to be really good checking that but with a lot of months trying and then a big pause, I forgot the date. Im thinking about taking and early us in week 7 maybe, so it would be possible to see the heart and see how many weeks exactly.

Do you feel nausea yet? So far I only had a little and I am really hoping I wont get like my last pg. With my girl I was throwing up everyday for 5 months.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am of the "mature" group. LOL. I will be 40 in a few months... I don't notice the gas much, and don't remember that from my other pregnancies either, or at least not painful.

As far as MS goes, I am still too early for that, but if beign preggo with a girl and MS are tied together, I hope I get it tons!

When do you go for your first dr visit if you haven't yet?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm feeling pretty good so far, but with my second boy I had pregancy sickness all day for 9 months I was sicker than a dog with him and my first boy I wasn't sick one time. So for me it's hard to tell right now all O know is I hope I don't get it like ds2 that was a nightmare.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! I'm a little late to post, I hope I can join this forum too! I got a bfp Thursday, this is #3, we have 2 ds and I know our fams will not be excited and tell me this one is another boy so we decided not to tell anyone until we know the gender. I'm glad I can talk about it here

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by katNMatt View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm a little late to post, I hope I can join this forum too! I got a bfp Thursday, this is #3, we have 2 ds and I know our fams will not be excited and tell me this one is another boy so we decided not to tell anyone until we know the gender. I'm glad I can talk about it here
    Welcom!!! Glad you are here!!!

Page 4 of 157 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast