Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feeling really low this morning

Some of you may know the story of my SIL who just seems to get everything handed to her on a silver platter. Her parents gave her half the money for her house (hubby got nothing), her parents paid £10k for the lavish wedding, which I planned for her (its my job) and was my dream wedding (we got £1000 towards ours). SIL was up here for a while recently whilst they waited for their new house and MIL took her out for treats every day, drove her everywhere to look at furniture, waited on her hand and foot, etc. when they moved into their new house MIL went down and spent a week cleaning everything for them.

Well, as soon as she got pregnant I knew immediately that it would be a girl.

So, got the call this morning and she had a 4 hour perfect labour (what else!) and she had her little girl.

Now in laws are headed down there and we don't have anyone to look after kids tomorrow for our scan and they don't let children in - the dad has to stay outside with them. I don't blame inlaws, crickey its their grandchild!, but its just typical that it would happen, I even told hubby it would.

So, yet again, she gets everything. I just know that this little bean is a boy, and I'll love him no matter, but goodness it hurts so deep down.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know Im not in this group but just wanted to send hugs to you NS.
    I was always jealous of my SIL too. They always just seemed to be so lucky!! They got a great house, had a boy and then a girl, her parents take them on overseas holidays all the time and everything just seems to go their way. It sucks sometimes but luckily they are lovely people so wouldnt wish anything but happiness for them.
    I just wanted to say though just because your SIL had a girl doesnt mean you wont hun! I thought the same for myself, I just figured since my SIL had the girl I would be the one to miss out but it turned out not to be the case so there is no reason you wont be the same Wishing you all the best for your scan tomorrrow, big hugs to you right now and Im sending tonnes of pink dust your way for tomorrow x
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry its such a tough time for you. Your SIL is annoying the crap out of me.
    Fx you get some amazing pink news tomorrow.
    Australian couple
    Parents to :4:2: Working with Dr Potter at HRC for our HT :or
    Cycle #1 IVF in Australia (MIVF) 2010, ER 22, 18 fertilized, 6 survived to day 2, 1 TF = Chemical. 5 frozen day 2 - poor quality
    Cycle #2 Aug 12 Dr Potter at HRC. ER 13, 10 mature, 9 fertilized, 8 to Day 3 PGD, 1 normal XX TF= BFN.
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...e-hrc-bfn.html
    Sperm frozen at HRC so I can cycle alone next time
    Cycle #3 December 12 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose Lupron flare with GH. Preparation 12 weeks DHEA, acupuncture, chinese herbs, Metformin and extreme low carb diet. 11 eggs, 7 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 to day 5 Natera, both XY HB. NT :-(
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/cycl...ansfer-28.html
    Cycle #4March 13 Dr Potter HRC. Micro dose lupron Flare with Follistim 450iu & Menopur 300iu & Saizen GH. Continued acupuncture, chinese herbs, low carb diet, Metformin and DHEA. Added fertility yoga. 31 Eggs, 24 Mature, 18 fertilized, 10 to day 5 aCGH, 4 normal Hatched Blasts- 3 XY and 1 XX. TF day 6 fully HB. 7dpd6t BFP.
    Betas 7dpd6t = 134, 10dpd6t= 432, 12dpd6t = 713, 15dpd6t 2000
    Ultrasound planned 15th April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I just feel sick (physically) with jealousy and I hate myself for it, I hate how I've always felt jealous. None of it bothers my OH, which is good, he just doesn't seem to see it.

I think he could tell I was upset this morning as he just kept out of my way.

Bimby - thank you for the pink dust but I've just known from the beginning this is a boy. Tomorrow I'll get a blurry scan, as we always do, (SIL had perfectly clear scans and was sent for a 36 week one just because the midwife thought it would be nice if her to see the baby again, and she was given a a perfect face profile picture! I was sent for a 36 week one with Ds1 as they thought he was beech and wasn't even allowed to look at the screen! - same hospital!).

Like I said, she gets everything on a silver platter! She's not bought a thing for the baby, everything has been given to them - EVERYTHING!!!!

Argh! I hate getting this snippy and jealous, its so horrible.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Northern,
    I am so sorry that you are feeling really low. It must be very hard to see your SIL get a DD. Does she have any other children?
    You are a great lady, and I'm betting that you have two terrific little men! Our kids are the same ages!
    I wouldn't let this get you down, really! Just try to be positive and happy!
    You have something to look forward to, you get to have your scan tomorrow right?
    You aren't canceling? I hope not!
    So just be happy and look forward to it! You might just have a DD yourself! There's no way to know until it's been confirmed!
    xx
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly - thank you, you're very kind! Yes, it's her first baby, and she wants another so no doubt it'll be a boy.

Can't cancel tomorrow as its my NT scan, its just really sad because hubby will be sat right outside the scan room with the boys when I'll be having the scan by myself. Hubby will only get to see the picture

I just keep breaking down today. I was prepared for her having a girl, I knew the minute she announced the pregnancy, but I didn't think it would hit me so hard.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awwwww

It's going to be okay!

hugz.gif

Perhaps tomorrow I will be saying Congratulations on your DD!!!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe they'll let your DH and the kids in at the end so you can all have a sneak peak at bubs once all is ok. I hope everything turns out for the best hun.
    2006 (5) (3) & cautiously expecting a beautiful baby in May

Baby Annabelle Clare arrived safely into the world 10th May 2013 - Let the fun begin!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Northern i really hope its your turn to hear the news you want and that dh can pop in with the kids at some point.
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    meant to add... even if you do hear boy, i bet youll be on here in 6 months time telling us how glad you are that you have 3 little guys and how wonderful he is.... see my signature... and i felt really low like you too
    2007 2010 2012 2015

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast