Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love the meltdown over pineapple! I feel like I snap all the time too... I secretly love it because I am definitely the laid-back one between my husband and me. I like the shift in power as he knows I am hormonal and backs down. haha

Hope you got your pineapple!!

My doctor laughed when I told her I hoped I ovulated from the left. (I wondered why left was better.) She couldn't tell which side. There was something on my left and right side so it was a toss-up.

Bythe******, you are so knowledgeable! Do you know why atomic says tall girls most often have boys? What do you think you are having, btw? Any guesses yet? I am almost 6 feet tall... another reason why I think despite my efforts are am destined for all boys.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow congrats zem7! how long ago did you get your tubes tied?
    Mommy to 7 finally had #1 in 2016! Had boy #8 after. Now returning to try to sway for final child praying for #2 🤞🙏

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL well I am extremely fertile! If my DH gets near me I get pregnant! haha

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh I got my tubal litation done dec. 2011. Right after I had my 4th baby. BTY I am only 5 foot 1 in. and have had 3 boys....lol wonder what I am doing wrong haha.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes got my pineapple bought a tin to put some on the leftovers at lunch today.

I did a lot of reading when I was just starting to sway Lizzie. Not sure how much of it I believe now though. I think some people are definitely prone to more boys or girls but not sure if we can sway the odds much. And even if you have a big likelihood of a boy I think there is still a chance for a girl but It comes down to you get what God gives you and what's best for your family.

Not sure why tall girls have more boys, maybe the testosterone is higher? Its probably got to do with maternal dominance theory. Have you read much on that? That's where they say the more dominant or successful a woman is the more boys she will have because she is able to pass on more of her genetics that way, that's the gist I got from the theory anyway. Not sure if I believe it completely but it is proven that more driven women with high qualifications have more boys.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Arrghh, was sick for the first time this pregnancy tonight. But at least I feel better afterwards. Just had some vegemite on toast, the aussie girls would know there's nothing better for settling the stomach.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting!! Thanks, bythe******. Wow. I do consider myself driven. Had no idea I had that going against me too. For sure I am having a boy. haha

I will have to read more. I agree with your thoughts too though. I think there was very little I could do to sway my results. I just felt like if I tried these things it was better than not trying. I will hear I am having a boy and know I was just made for boys!

If you don't want to answer and I am asking too personal of a question, please do not answer, but do you think you are having a boy or girl?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I don't know, my heart says its a girl because I prayed for a girl and I believe God will give me the desires of my heart. But in saying that maybe I only think I want a girl if you know what I mean and God knows a boy would be better for my family. In any case i am assuming this is a boy until I hear otherwise then I won't be disappointed. I will be happy with another boy just a bit more excited with a girl.

Just though of someone who is tall successful and driven and has girls, Michelle Obama.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its so quiet in here...Next monday I have an apt with my nurse. I hope I will like my new Dr. It feels strange, all my other 4 kids were born in Iowa, We moved to Missouri a little over a year ago, and this baby will now be born here. Will be odd having one from another state. My last pregnancy was so scarry... I am sooo worried that this one will be the same, I am already high risk, even though I am still looking good at this point. Worried...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww Zem, big hugs. I hope you are feeling better. Hopefully this will be an easier pregnancy for you.

It is quiet in here. I guess after the swaying and being glued to this site for months trying to learn more for the best sway and making all the swaying plans, it seems kind of anti-climatic now to have that BFP and be done with the LE diet and out of the 2ww and all that good stuff.

I moved when I was still pregnant and had DS far from my hometown. It was rough, but DH and I made it through ok. Our marriage got stronger as a result though. Hopefully this pregnancy will be easier for you too. Good luck.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast