Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You said it girls! Wanting all that too. I would like some sushi please too!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you are all doing well! I am looking forward to not having frequent heartburn anymore and losing the baby weight I put on already and feeling less rolly polly overall, lol.

Feel free to pass judgement on me but I do eat sushi while pregnant. Granted, I only eat it from restaurants or the high end grocery store by us because of the preparation, but I still eat it. The fish itself is frozen to kill any parasites hanging out in there before it's thawed out and made into sushi.

Japanese women do not give up sushi while pregnant either. Japan's health ministry is fanatical about public health and if there was significant evidence to back up that pregnant women really shouldn't eat sushi, there would be a massive public awareness campaign and movements to stop women from eating sushi.

Anyway, that's why I still eat sushi while pregnant but anyone who still doesn't feel comfortable certainly doesn't have to - to each their own! It's still a good idea to avoid or have small servings of the fish with a higher mercury content though.
    2012 (my sweetest little bug)

2013 Thank you Atomic Sagebrush and Gender Dreaming!

Link to my successful girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally agree, Babygirl4me. I should just eat it. My friend started eating it half-way through her pregnancy.

Funny too I will eat soft cheese and deli meats (also a source for listeria). I don't know why I get the guilt with sushi? There was a chance I was going to Japan for work during my pregnancy. I figured I would eat the sushi over there... why not here too? ha

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought it was the mercury in sushi as to why pregnant women can't eat it? I don't like seafood so it's not a hard choice for me. I do eat deli meats. I make sure all soft cheese is pasteurized. I also don't drink herbal teas just because I heard it wasn't safe...not sure if there is any truth to that??? But, I'm extremely guilty of having WAY too much caffeine.
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also don't care much for fish, so don't have a problem with not eating it. I don't change really how I eat what so ever. Still get my steaks medium rare, still eat deli meat, still eat cheese, still eat soft serve ice cream. Have with all of my pregnancies so far, they all turned out fine lol. So just now, my cat was laying on my stomach. Well apparently the baby didn't like that, so she kicked right where the cat was at. The cat jumped off me so fast and turned around and looked at me like I just shot it....HAHA!!
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's funny about the cat Zem. My boys always used to kick my husband whenever we hugged. This is likely my last pregnancy so Im trying to savour it, that being said In looking forward to having more energy. I basically got no sleep last night with bad weather, baby kicks, reflux, 5yo not sleeping and sick husband sleep just didn't happen.

DH had been sick for a week and not much help even though he's supposed to be on holidays. I've booked him into the dr today even though he didn't want to go.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You poor thing, bythe******! I have to do that with my husband. Funny how if I am sick I get maybe 1-2 days to get better, but my hubby drags things on... haha

I usually ending up booking him an appointment because I have had enough too! He got this terrible case of poison oak and dragged him into my dermo to get a shot finally! Why prolong the misery?!?

Zem7, hilarious about the cat, but I'm not supposed to eat soft serve ice cream?? Whoops! Just had a vanilla cone at mcDonald's today. Can't give that up!

I am a big tea drinker (well, I have 1 cup of green tea in the morning and don't drink coffee) I asked my doc about the herbal teas. She said some of them were bad for you?? I still thought it was crazy and when I pushed her on it she said "everything in moderation".I had not heard that in my first pregnancy.

Yes, I am assuming this is my last pregnancy too so trying to enjoy it. Although I went to yoga today and not sure how much longer I can go. It's difficult for me to even lay on my back at the end and relax!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She's in labor!! Or labour as they would say... haha. So excited!!! It's gotta be a girl, right?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think its a girl also. Wonder if she will have the baby today or tomorrow....
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I guess it was today! lol I was also totally wrong, its a boy.

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast