Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh she is so cute!! You totally had my dream labor!! Wish my body would have worked with me, but I am still happy I will have my little girl tomorrow!

So we have to get there at 7:30, I am guessing they will start the pit around 8:30ish. I predict I will have her about 2 pm...Lets see how close I am lol. Most my others were born in about that time range. Hopefully I can handle contractions this time and not wuss out and get the epi...

I will update when I can. Also Lizzie is it ok for me to send you pictures again? lol I may get around to it tomorrow, depending on how fast she decides to come. BUT am guessing it will be more like sometime Sunday, before I get them up.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You still have tonight Zem. Bet you can't wait to meet your little lady. It's her birthday here already
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Not to be a naggy nelly but I did want to let you guys know that it's prob. best not to shave right before labor, I understand the temptation but doing so creates lots of little microscopic wounds that are then open to bacteria both from home and then hospital that then baby has to pass by on the way out. And if something goes wroing and you need a C-section, women are told not to shave before a C-section for that very reason, it can make you much more likely to get an infection. That is why doctors no longer do it in the hospital like they did back in the mid- 20th century, it's not safe
    I didn't know that, I was so conscious of how I looked down there, I had waxed, that wouldn't of been good either...
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It makes so much sense about the shaving, oh well. Next time I'll know, except probably no next time. ha.

Bythe******, she is gorgeous. Did you knit that hat for her? It's adorable. What a little peach. Nice work!! I can't believe how you do no drugs. You are amazing. My epidural took 4 tries. The doc had put the "cocktail" in my IV. I told her she could prick my back all day long as it felt so much better than the contractions I was feeling earlier. I love your story. You husband just yelling "pushing". haha. Good job!

BTS, you are going to make me cry saying it's Zem's little girls birthday already!! So sweet!!

Zem, good luck! You are going to do great!! Yes, please please send pics so I can post. I would be honored to do so. (I secretly love posting pics for you because they get likes and then I have all these fun notifications when I log on!! Pics of your little girl will surely generate some good traffic!!) Can I just say you are not a "wuss" for getting the epidural!! Better living through chemistry! We cannot all be amazing like BTS!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mommymachine, So glad you and yours are doing well. She sounds like a dream. I don't think I said this before, but I love her name.

So much exciting news tonight!! Zem, I will be thinking about you tomorrow.

BTS, are you still in the hospital?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So guess what ladies, I am still PREGNANT!!! Went to be induced yesterday morning, they started the pit. I was having change but VERY slowly. When we started Rozline was sitting at a -2 station, she moved down to a -1 and we thought that we might just be in for a long labor. NOPE she decided she wasn't having any of it, so moved back UP to a -2 station! Can you believe it? We stopped the pit at 5 pm, so I was having labor contraction from 8am to 5 pm. So we decided to stop the induction, because the risk of prolapse was too high if my water broke. I go to the Dr. first thing tomorrow morning. Hope she moved back down, if she did we may try to induce me again tomorrow. If not, we will have to wait till Wed. or Sat... So upset she decided not to come, but if she wasn't ready....

Went walking a lot today and got pretty much all of our Christmas shopping done, so one less thing to worry about after she comes. Hopefully all the walking helps her move back down and be ready for tomorrow, if they will induce me. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she is ready to come tomorrow.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZEM??!! No way. You are still preggers?? That is crazy. Oh well, it wasn't her birthday yet. She is a stubborn little one- huh? I love her already!! She is still fighting all the odds (she made it through your tubal ligation, now she has escaped an induction!)

I bet she will move back down and come on her own. Glad you got your christmas shopping done! That is exciting! Hang in there. Excited we are still on baby watch though (said the girl that isn't pregnant!)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow that's a bit frustrating Zem. But she will be here soon. Do you have a big bath at your house? I think that helped get Maisy in the right position in the end I actually found if I filled it right up I could sort of float in it on my stomach.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you doing zem? Any update?
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If Zem doesn't surface today, I'm going with she's in labor!! Thinking of you, Zem!!

Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 LastLast