Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rozline.jpgGirls!! I just got a pic from Zem. Rozline is here!! I don't have any other details, except her gorgeous pic. Congrats, Zem! xoxo

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh what a cute little poppet. Congratulations Zem
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Look how alert she is already! Wow. Congrats zem!!!
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry for the long MIA ladies!! It has been a crazy week. We were released from the hosp on Wed and that day drove 4.5 hours to spend thanksgiving with our family. I would have updated you ladies but its hard to get around this site on my phone and my mom has horrible internet lol. So I am just going to post her birth story that I will also be putting in the birth stories section.

**Rozline Emily

I went in to be induced with Pit on 11.25.13 they started the pit at 3:30 pm. I was getting contractions but nothing major or anything that I was needing pain meds for. I was sitting at 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced and a -2 station when we started. At 7 the Dr. came in and checked me not much had changed I was still at a 3 cm and -2 station but was now a 80 % effaced. So to get things going we broke my water. Things started to pick up right away. I had to start moving around more. Trying different positions to release the pressure of the contractions. Which were getting STRONG! Baby started having some small decells so we were moving me all around trying to find a good positions she would like. I decided close to 10:30 I needed to go to the bathroom. The nurse wanted to check me first though just to know what we were sitting at. I was sitting at a 5 at this point. So I get up and use the bathroom and go back and start trying to find a good position for Rozline. She decided that she liked me on my right side the most, so that is where I ended up. Contractions were getting very hard for me to handle and I was feeling like I was starting to tense up during them. I wanted to do it all with no pain meds but at this point I wusssed out and asked for the epi. The nurse comes in and tells me that I will have to wait because he is in assisting a section. BUT 5-10 min later it didn't matter anymore! I announced that I was pushing. Things got crazy at that point. The nurse hurries and checks me and sure enough I am complete and pushing. I couldn't stop pushing, but she kept telling me to stop pushing. I kept thinking, are you crazy? I don't think I could have stopped even if I wanted to lol. She even starts to try and hold my baby in!! lol I could feel crowning and still no Dr. was around. All the sudden in runs someone and puts on 1 glove and out comes Rozline! lol

Come to find out the Dr. was in a section, so I was delivered by a midwife who just happened to be there that night. My nurse almost delivered, baby was pretty much all the way out before the MW got there.

So I went from 5 cm to baby is here in 30 min! I was induced with pit and got no pain meds. I am so happy that I wasn't able to have them. I finally got my no pain med birth I was wanting. I also got to deliver on my side, which I loved! I have no tearing or even a skid mark.

Rozline and I are doing well. In about 4 weeks I will be going in to get my tubal redone.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic story Zem Congrats on the no pain meds. I don't know why they wanted for you to wait for the dr. Nurses and midwives are more than capable of delivering babies and to expect you to be able to stop pushing is ridiculous, they must realise it's pretty much involuntary.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZEM, you are amazing! No pain meds!! Way to go!!! I am glad you got the delivery you wanted, finally.

So glad you are all doing well!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey how are all of you ladies and those babies!!?? We are all doing well here, recovery has been going good. Not looking forward to my second recovery here in a few weeks. All of our kids love Rozline BUT our youngest! He has decided that she should leave... lol. We finally got our Christmas tree up yesterday. We have the elf on the shelf, our kids love running around every morning looking for him lol. Also got our first real snow yesterday/last night. Rozline had her first baby check up last week. She is back to her birth weight, so we are happy about that. Well not much going on here I guess, just wanted to see how you ladies were doing with the new little ones!
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're doing really well. Maisy was 3 weeks yesterday, had her weighed today and she's 4.38kg which is 9lb10 I think. So she is gaining really well. Recovery has been so much better this time too. I don't know if it's just because she's the 3rd or because there were no stitches this time.
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls!! We are doing well too. Josephine is 9 lbs and 9 oz (so similar to Maisy, bts!) Just falling in love with her more everyday. I feel like her looks have even changed a lot too.

She had her 1 month birthday yesterday. I cannot believe it has been 1 month! I am recovering well too. I went to the doc last week and begged her to ok me exercise again... she said yes so feeling better that I am back to that.

What else? Finishing up my christmas shopping. Oh, and I have been working. I know I shouldn't but I do work from home and she is such a good baby. I check my email and only on it for ~1 hour. It's just been easy to do and then I still get paid!! haha.

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I think about you girls often though and hope you are doing well. Wish we lived closer and could visit with each other!

xoxo

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, I expected the worst with my son and her arrival, but he was been so sweet! What a relief!!

Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 377785868788 LastLast