Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad to hear from you both! Rozline is getting so big, will take a picture of all the kids here soon, with tree, so you guys can see them all. Rozline is getting much better at night now. She sometimes has a 5 hour sleep. Which is so nice. Still breast feeding, it for the most part is going good. Haven't given her a bottle at all yet either. She turned 3 weeks today. She still seems so small to me lol, but I am sure she has gotten much bigger.

We are going to be away for about a week over Christmas, visiting family. What are you guys doing for the holidays?

Dimitri is still not liking his little sister... He has been acting out. Doesn't like to listen much lately. Doesn't like when I feed her either. Hope he will get over this soon... He just turned 2 on the 13th. I can't believe that he is already 2!! seems like not long ago he was born. When I had Rozline, I saw him after we got home, he seemed HUGE compared to her lol.

I know, would be neat to see you guys in person! Wish we all lived closer.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zem, so glad to hear your update too! Send a pic to me anytime. I would be happy to post it! xoxo

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lizzie and BTS. Was wondering if either of you had Facebook? Would love to keep in touch with you both! I check on there more often than I come on here now.

I sent a few pictures to Lizzie, for you ladies. We did our family Christmas this weekend because we will be traveling and it would be hard to cart all of those things around while bring more from grandparents! lol

BTS- How is everything for you going? Feeling back to normal yet? What is it like in Australia now? You must be having lovely whether! lol We just got about 6 inches of snow last night lol. Its pretty and the kids are loving playing in it, but not so nice to travel in..

Lizzie, did you get any snow in your area? If so I hope you guys stay safe!

Would love to see pictures of all of your babies! They all grow so fast! lol

As for me, I am recovering well (TMI, still having some bleeding though). Hopefully that will pass soon. I hate that part, makes me feel dirty lol. I ave my second tubal set for Jan 13, hope recovery for that goes fast. I want to get back into working out and get my body back lol. Once I recover I plan to start back up on p90x and running. I need to start training for a 10 K that I will be in this summer along with some other events. I am thinking we will be in a bubble, zombie, and color run also. So those should be fun! lol. We are still breast feeding, its going great I think! lol Still haven't given her any bottles, my goal is to keep it up for a year. Formula is so expensive, with 5 kids its hard to afford lol. Well hope everyone has a great Christmas!! Hope to talk to you all soon.
    Mom of 5, DD , DS1 ,DS2 , DS3 and surprise DD 2 . Baby number 5 sure was meant to be here, she was born after I had a tubal ligation after baby 4 was born! We are so happy to have her join us, done having kids now (hopefully my body now agrees)!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas. Aurora is now 8 weeks old and starting to smile
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ZEM! I am so sorry I did not post your pics. I will do so next. I am on facebook and I do check that more often. I will email you the details. I can't believe how long it has been since i have been on here! I kept meaning to go and then the holidays, visitors, Josephine (of course), got in the way!

We had a great christmas. However, we all caught colds. Even poor Josephine. She actually got a fever and we had to take her to the ER. It was awful. I had no idea what we were headed for with that... you girls know when a newborn has a fever they are worried about bacterial meningitis? She was borderline on her temperature so he did not order the spinal tap. Only a blood and urine test. All those were fine so he sent us home. What a terrible experience!

My MIL comes this week. She was supposed to come in early December but she was sick. This is the 3rd time she has done this to us in 1 year. She plans a trip, books tickets, then gets sick and doesn't come. She is supposed to come tomorrow. I guess she will make it this time. Lord give me patience!!

I started exercising again. It's just I can't take the baby to the gym daycare yet. So I have been trying to walk lots and ride a stationary bike in the garage. She is such a good baby! My son was nothing like this. She sleeps! She plays in her bouncy seat so I can get stuff done. She is amazing. She is so fun to dress up! I am dying putting her in all the sweet girls clothes. She makes me want to have another but hubby says no!! I hope you all are enjoying your little ones too.

Zem, we get snow in the mountains here, but not in LA. I am a 20 minute walk to the beach so we live way to close to get snow. In fact, the day the "arctic vortex" blew in it was 75 F here!

Hope all you and your families are well! xoxo

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Rozline Dec21.jpgKids Dec21.jpgZem, I am so sorry it took me so long to post these. Pathetic! I am sure everyone looks so different now! Here they are anyway. What a beautiful family you have, Zem.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi old due date group!!! How are all the 10month olds doing?
    Thank you God and Our Lady
    - 2005 - 2007 - 2010 - 2012 - 2013 - 2016

Due January 2021

Dec '12, Feb '13, July '15

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey group!! Don't know if anyone checks this anymore, thought I would stop in and say hello. Rozline is going to be 1 on November 25th. Time has gone so fast!! She has gotten so big! I would post a picture of her but can never figure out how to post them on here lol. How is everyone, what are your littls doing?

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our Blue SWAY worked :-)

I don't know why I stopped posting on this site... but just wanted to come back and let everyone know that my blue sway worked and we welcomed our son Jasen (Jase) Elliot Vogel on 11/7/13. He just turned 2 so I wanted to pop back on and share our success using the custom sway plan and say a big THANK YOU to Gender Dreaming for all of your advice and support :-)

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to add my sway results to this post.... swayed boy and was blessed with a BOY!IMG_7411.jpg
    Last edited by Averysmom; November 11th, 2015 at 04:26 PM.

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788