Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow huge congratulations southern and well done for keeping him in there for so long. He couldn't wait to meet his mummy Hes just perfect and you look so well too x

WAG i had that too about a week ago, it was there all day and didnt go so went into hospital to make sure things were not happening and they said they think it could just be growing pains, i've been getting them loads since too.
    Last edited by DLTAG89; August 7th, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm im doubtful that they'd re growin pains at tis stage... I wa thinking maybe he's engaging or something... I've lost loads of mucous plug this morning too when I first got out of bed.... Guess I will sit on my birth ball and see what happens through out the day
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Southern -- you've got the best avatar out of all of us at this point. You guys look adorable!

WAG -- I hope it's nothing. I know you are anxious to be done with this pregnancy but the longer you cook him, the greater your chance at having a stellar feeder and sleeper!

Thorz -- I feel so bad for you. You've had a rough time so far. Hang in there....

I had my group b strep test and 36-week appointment today. I am 2cm dilated, 60-ish % effaced and baby is still high. I certainly welcome this but I know it doesn't mean much because I was the same at 36 weeks with DS2 and he wasn't born until almost 42 weeks, hehe.

Nonethless, I guess we've officially started the process! Because this baby is 85th percentile, my OB is willing to induce me between 39-40 weeks by breaking my water IF I have a great bishop score at that point. In fact, the hospital I'll be delivering at is attempting to decrease their c-section rate so they require you to be at least 39 weeks and have a bishop score of 10 before agreeing to let your OB induce you. Weird that they have that kind of authority to lay down rules but I have to admit that t's a step in the right direction and a better and more natural mindset towards childbirth.

Oh my OB also said I could start nipple stimulation at 38-39 weeks.
    12/18/08 02/13/11 08/30/13
    Three amazing boys -- our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I have learned dialation means nothing basically lol... Ds1 36 weeks 1 cm born at 37 weeks... Ds2 5cm 35 weeks born at 41 weeks... Ds3 3 cm 36 weeks born by induction at 39 weeks... This baby 1 cm 35 weeks and we shall see what happens... I def want him to cook longer I don't want a premie!
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Southern he is so cute and you look so great! I can't wait to see more pics!!

Well my dr wanted to see me today because when I went in for the superficial clot, I didn't get to see her and just saw another dr in the practice, when my dr read the other Dr's notes, she called me to make sure I was ok. I casually mentioned I thought I had lost part of my mucus plug this morning but that it wasn't a big deal. She said well, why don't we have you come in and get checked really quick especially since I measured small last time. I went in, I am still measuring a week behind but at least not 2+ weeks behind anymore, and I have gained nearly 2 lbs in 2 weeks so that is good. She checked me and I am dilated to 2-3cm and 75% effaced. She is concerned since I am only 32 weeks. Back on bed rest I go and I have to be checked again in a week, If I have progressed more then they will put me on meds to slow things down. Ugh, I'm not worried at all because this happened to DS2 as well and I still ended up being induced!! I think I just always start the process early! Sounds like Im not the only one making progress, good luck to everyone!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow looks like you will have a pretty quick labour when you go into it

Glad your measuring good..l I don't think a week behind is a big deal... Ive been a week or two behind with all my babes at some point and always have good sized babes

Bed rest sucks but your almost done
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yep im not worried as none of my kids have come early! Bed rest sucks, but I was already on it, so really not much has changed! Im so over being pregnant though. Hopefully I have enough to keep me busy to help it go by fast. Im crocheting 2 afghans for friends, DS1 starts school in 2 weeks so we have a meet the teacher and a back to school night, I also have a baby shower on Sat the 24th. Tomorrow DS3 has a 2.5 hour evaluation for his speech delay.....It is pretty bad, he is 2.5 years old and still cant say 2 word sentences and probably only has about 20-30 words in his vocab. After his evaluation he will probably be put in a speech therapy class, which I don't know how I will manage with bed rest. The good news is if he qualifies as having a severe enough delay, when he turns 3 in Feb, he will start a FREE preschool that is 4 days a week!!!! I know its bad, but I need for him to qualify for his sake of course, but also for my own. He is so so so so hard and destructive!!!
    (6) (4) (2)

My Nub Shot

My sway below

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is his comprehension good? Cause if he's able to follow directions I wouldn't worry about the speech delay
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No it isn't good, he doesn't understand simple directions, or questions. If I ask him What is this? Or Who is this? He doesn't even understand that I am asking him a question. He just barely started understanding when I tell him to get a ball or a shoe. Poor kid, it is really frustrating for him. He is 2.5 but I feel like he is more on the level of 12-18 months.
    (6) (4) (2)

My Nub Shot

My sway below

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe autism? I can't even ask ds3 to take something to the garbage... And you know my ds2 has quite severe autism so I know ds3 has it in a milder form... Do you notice anything weird when he plays? Does he like to play with other kids? Does he spin or fiddle things a lot? Tantrums?
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 11 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast