Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WAG keep us updated! I had bad cramping, back pain and constant BH for 2 days before my water broke early Tues morning which lead to our little Julian. I know you are hoping to hold out another week or so and I hope you do!

Salsa great pic! Julian was measuring off the charts too and turned out to be my biggest baby (although he isn't very long at 18 inches).

Thorz I hope you are able to hang in there too! It's good to know you've dilated early before and still went term so hopefully that will be the case this time too. I'm curious if you know what causes your clots? DH has a genetic issue in the veins of his legs which caused him to get a lot of blood clots. Last year he had several procedures done to remove the bad veins and so far hasn't had anymore clots.

Fish and Girlsway, I think you both are our first inductions coming up right? How are you ladies feeling? I don't know what it's like to know when you're baby is coming so the anticipation during this countdown must be so exciting!

Julian and I got to come home today! It is so amazing to bring a baby home with me, I'm exhausted but on cloud nine at the moment. He now weighs 5lbs 15oz so hopefully he won't drop much more and start gaining.

Still can't upload pics in a post from our new laptop, tablet or smartphone BUT it works from our dinosaur of a desktop... go figure. Here are a few pics from today

080813123206.jpg

080813181523.jpg
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Contractions have been 10 mins apart for 2 hours! They are not changing in intensity at all tho so I'm guessing they are nothing .. I don't know what to think...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG southern he is so adorable and tiny!!!!
    I'm not sure what causes my clots but after the pregnancy I plan to get these vericose veins removed too!

WAG sounds like the early stages of labor, I'm excited to hear if the are helping you progress at all, you should make sure your dr checks you!

So I was just cuddling with ds1 and rubbing his head and i came across what I thought was a scab or sore and upon closer examination, i found a tick burrowed inside his head!!!! OMG it freaked me out, good thing DH was home because I would have ripped the sucker off, but DH is very patient and detail oriented and took his time getting the tick off with out breaking his head off so the whole sucker came off in tact thank goodness! Now I have to watch him closely for rashes or other symptoms for the next 30 days!! I think the tick just barely latched on today because it wasn't engorged yet, but still it freaks me out! I'm so glad I found it so quickly!! I'm glad my boys love my head rubs and ask for them all the time!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg thorz! My cat had one once and it's totally disgusting! Is there Lyme desies around u?

And yes southern he is absolutley beautiful... I thought I wrote that on my last post...

I'm def getting checked! I will be a tad dissapointed if there's been no progress
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im not sure if there is Lyme disease here, but I'm going to watch him like a hawk!
    (6) (4) (2)

My Nub Shot

My sway below

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure you would be able to check some how... I would maybe make an appt for him
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well your DH is a doctor so maybe an appt is not needed... Keep a very close eye on him
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I'll call his dr in the morning anyway, because my DH is an ophthalmologist so I'm not certain he knows a whole lot about tick bites. He is asleep now, and all I have is the Internet to inform me, and it is freaking me out!!!
    (6) (4) (2)

My Nub Shot

My sway below

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz get off of google rig now! I demand it! It will do nothing but scare you!
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz I hope everything is ok but if it wasn't engorged then it probably hasn't been there very long. Our house backs right up to the woods and all the neighborhood kids play near the woods building forts and so forth so my guys have had ticks numerous times. They usually find it themselves and DH is a pro at removing them. I always watch for signs of anything unusual but they're always fine. I don't know if Lyme disease is regional but ticks are just so common around here that I guess we just don't think much about finding one.

WAG how are you feeling now? Any changes? I'm very curious to see how your apt goes tomorrow!

Ok I have a confession to make. I'm really not in love with Julian's name. For most of my pregnancy I have kind of had my heart set on Sage although I did flip flop quite a few times. DH has loved Julian ever since we had DS1 but I always ended up winning out with the name I liked (DH agreed with the names I came up with and did have a lot of input). This time around I could just tell he was really hoping to finally get to use Julian. He wasn't pushy about it just kept bringing it up. Julian is a great name and I do really like it which is why I agreed to the full name Julian Sage, however I had thought he would go by Sage. Well that's not happening lol. Everyone is kind of naturally calling him Julian which is growing on me but at the same time it makes me a little sad that he isn't going to be my little Sage like I thought. Sorry for the long rant about this but it's just been a bit of an internal battle since he was born.
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Page 15 of 85 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast