Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies I am sure everything is fine, but I am constantly worrying because I didn't have any blood tests or amnio or any type of testing for abnormalities other than normal ultrasounds, so I am constantly worrying something is wrong and that she will have downs or something. Its probably because with all my other babies, I had the blood tests done and knew everything was ok. This time around they only offered the Maternyt21 but my insurance wouldn't pay for it because I am under 35, we didn't have $500 for a blood test so we didn't do it.
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They don't do NT blood work? I get it done at 12 and again at 16 weeks... I skipped the 16 week one this time...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have gained 40 flipping pounds! And that's with not gaining anything for the first three months! Lol I honestly don't know where I'm packing it cause I can't really tell... Must be in my ass and thighs... Which is the hardest place to lose
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    nope, the only blood they have taken from me was for my blood glucose test. I have No IDEA if she is healthy or not. I just have a sinking feeling that something isn't right, but it might just be because I have no idea this time. I have gained 25 lbs and still have 7.5 weeks to go so if I actually start gaining weight again, my guess is I'll get to around 40! WAG I cannot believe how close you are to having your little man! I am still so so so far away....52 more days!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think everything is going to be fine with her thorz... Try not to worry yourself

I know! 26 more sleeps at most it's insane! Times been going so fast for me!
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz no one in uk has bloods done unless there is history of issues or something shows on a scan don't stress sure she's fine!

I havn't put on much last few weeks (I have put on loads so far!) think end 2nd trimester is a big growth spurt so probably not a issue

Thorz divas right babies will stuck you dry for what they need sure she's fine and dandy xxx
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I wpuldnt wprry about weight gain, im sure you all look beautiful and blooming. Ive gained around 16 lbs this pregnancy and im 33 weeks, my last pregnancy I topped well over 40lbs!!
    Ive had a stressful but exciting week, front garden has had a full makeover, aswell as oir bedroom jas been started on by the other half, just deciding on a wallpaper. Aswell as news of a new batgroom and kitchen being fitted in 18days!! Cant wait to put the babys cot up thats my aim at the moment, but it can all wait as im off on my holidays on Saturday a week camping xx
    Mummy to a beautiful DD aged 4

expecting my DD2 in September 2013, cant wait for my new bundle to arrive

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like exciting times for you ladylaura!
    I still have 3 sick kids on antibiotics. 2 with pneumonia and 1 with a shocking ear infection (which actually resulted in a ruptured eardrum in one ear) but they seem to have turned the corner so hopefully the ab's are working!!
    Wag you don't have long!! All being well, if bubs is looking ready I'll be induced on the 30th of aug. so exactly 4 wks today I'll be at the hospital probably getting the gel put in as we speak!! 28 more sleeps for me!! Soooooo excited!
    I just cannot wait to see her little face and see what she looks like, and to hold her..... I'm usually sad at this point in pregnancy as it all comes to an end, but I'm sooooooo ready for her to come I just want her out!! Lol I'm finding my day to day jobs very tedious and boring as I'm on constant count down. I count down everything.... Only 4 more times to go swimming lessons, only 4 more dancing lessons and so on!! Haha I tell you, it's actually making the time go slower but I can't help myself!! Haha
    DD (4) DS1 (2) DS2 (1)
    swayed pink and at 22wks we had confirmed a little is on her way!!
    Thank you Atomic for your wonderful knowledge and support!

My nub shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...-nub-shot.html

My potty shots
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/conf...ut-gender.html

My Pink Sway

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz, I'd try not to worry until a definite issue has been noted on a scan. Which is easier said than done, I know, but bump size is such a variable thing.
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I went and bought some dates... They look terrible they taste alright.. I'm not a fan of the texture...but I'm gonna suck it up and eat six a day like in the study

The effect of late pregnancy consumption o... [J Obstet Gynaecol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast