Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diva he looks gorgeous. He actually looks a lot like you.

DLTAG, I actually cried while signing my section consent form! I'm hoping not to need another one but I won't be anywhere near as upset as I was last time if I do. It wasn't that bad.
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My goodness its quiet on here, everyone must be very busy looking after bubbas

How many are left now then to be born?

Thorz how are you feeling?

Mum23 I know i'm going to be in bits when i have to sign the form, its going to feel like i'm signing my life away. I really dont feel i can go through with it but i know its the only choice with no risks to bubs :/
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would making a C-section birth plan help? I've never personally made one but it might make you feel more in control. If everything's straightforward she should only get a quick paeds once over - your DH should be able to cut the cord etc then she should be able to be wrapped and given to your DH etc. most hospitals won't separate you in recovery and a good midwife will make sure she has some early breast feeding time, even if you're feeling a bit off. I remember my biggest issue was that my BP - always highish at the end of pregnancy- dropped rapidly in theatre and stayed low ish in recovery. I had to stay there for ages while it was sorted and was woozey and weird. While I was lying there one of the midwives positioned DD3 so she had a good early feed and even changed sides for me!

We probably need a roll call for who is left. There's DLTAG, mum to three girls, ladylaura, Thorz and who else??
    Last edited by Mum to three girls; September 2nd, 2013 at 07:42 AM.
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diva, he is beautiful! And you look absolutely perfect! I wish I looked that great after having a baby!

WAG we still haven't seen your little man!

DLTAG sorry about your section I think I would feel scared and defeated too, hopefully it goes smoothly your bAby will make it all worth it.

I'm hanging in the best I can, still unable to walk, or get up or roll over on my own! 20 long more days until my induction day arrives. Who is next to go on our list?

Also I've been having dreams that my ultrasound was wrong and she ends up being a he!! That would devastate me!
    Last edited by Thorz300; September 2nd, 2013 at 07:04 AM.
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz, that sounds grim. At this stage I'm due last but my BP has been a bit variable so a 38 week induction may still happen. Hopefully not though as I've parent-teacher interviews and a hair cut booked for around that time!
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Diva, Evan is absolutely gorgeous! Your boys look like proud big brothers

Updated list of our arrivals:

Julian Sage, Aug 6
    Peyton Blythe, Aug 19
    Lennon, Aug 27
    Darcey Lynn, Aug 28
    Naomi, Aug 28
    Diana Sofia, Aug 29
    Evan Christopher, Aug 30

And the babies we're waiting to meet:
    queenbee- Due Sept 2
    DLTAG89- Due Sept 22
    ladylaura1990- Due?
    Thorz300- Induction Sept 23
    Mum to three girls- Due Sept 30

Also hoping we get updates from those we haven't seen in a while like Shiningstar, 4griffins, Elements, Mum2boys, Mel1983, Longingforgirl, XXdreaming and honeychild.
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pain came back so I went to the hospital yesterday got a ct scan and was started on blood thinners for a pulmonary embolism... I go for further testing tomorrow...
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no wag poor you!

The funeral directors called today to arrange our lill ones funeral been crying all day ;-( ds1 helped me give Naomi her first bath today so that was lovely hate feeling sad when I'm enjoying my last newborn ;-(
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey haven't been on in ages but have tried reading up on everything I've missed! Congratulations to all of you that have new babies! They are all so beautiful!!
    I'm now 36 weeks have a planned c section for 30th sept! If I last that long! I went into hospital when I was 34 weeks had a bleed, they kept me in for me to have a scan, placenta looked fine so they don't really know what it was. So praying I don't go early. I'd rather go in relaxed on my due day!
    This pregnancy is definetly the hardest I've had though, feel painful and quite grumpy! Plus I can hardly walk as I have piles which are horrible, the joys of pregnancy , but it'll be worth it!
    I asked again during my last scan what the sex of my little one is, they said girl again! So that means I've had 4 scans which said girl but do u know what I still don't 100% believe it!
    Has everyone packed hospital bags etc? Xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Man WAG I really hope everything turns out ok! This is the last thing you need right now.

Fish, I'm so sorry you have to go through some sadness during such a joyful time. BIG hugs from me!

Mel1983 Glad to hear everything went ok with the bleed at 34 weeks! Bleeding is always scary! My induction is 3 weeks from today, and I do not have anything packed. I usually just pack the night before the induction. However, since I am already at a 3 and 80% effaced, I might pack a little earlier. I will be checked again on Friday and if I have progressed at all, I will for sure pack a little earlier, just to be on the safe side!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 55 of 85 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast