Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one lol.... It's pretty sad that I don't know if I'm peeing myself or leaking lol how embaressng lmao... O well I would prefer to know he's okay... I do have some ph strips so I could try that...but ya all three tests were neg so I'm not too worried
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    WAG -- that happened to me at 38 weeks with my last pregnancy. It was one single gush and nothing else afterwards but for an hour or so I was convinced my water had ruptured. Sort of embarrassing...
    Also (and even more embarrassing), a friend of mine started having lots of sex at the end of her pregnancy to get things going. She ended up going to the hospital where they told her that she was just leaking a lot of residual seminal fluid. Lol!!!

On a different note, is anyone here planning on a water birth? Or has anyone had one before? I think I'll give it a try this time since the hospital I am delivering at is equipped for water births and they do them routinely. I'm pretty excited!
    12/18/08 02/13/11 08/30/13
    Three amazing boys -- our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey diva I wanted a water birth with ds2 but arrived too late for them to fill the pool, wanted a home water birth this time lol! so now I'm looking at induction I know they are not keen to let you after induction but I'm really stressed about tearing so gonna push for it for first stage. Three friends have had water birth and much less tearing so I'm really keen to try
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw fish, how awful. Not wasted at all

Diva I really wanted a water birth with ds2 so went to a birth centre in the hopes of getting one but ds2 didn't want to wait around so they didn't have chance to run the bath. Fingers crossed for this time but I'm not holding my breath.
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay sorry back to the dates!!! Struggling as hate them anyone an easy date recipe? All the ones I find only use a tiny amount ;-s

Daltag IMO better on a boy my sil has same hair and spends hours straightening it ;-s
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm...I am thinking of inducing but only through rupturing of membranes (no pit!!!) and only if I am past 39 weeks, 4cm, and 100% effaced on my own. We don't have any family nearby and even though we have great and supportive neighbors, it'd be complicated to have someone come over in the evening or the middle of the night to stay with our boys, should I go into labor during those times.

If it wasn't for that, I'd be dead set against induction.

I just found out that part of the hospital's care while I am there is massage therapy for mom and baby (included in your stay). Woot woot!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fish did you try making a milk shake out of them with other flavors like peach or strawberry?
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    diva i'm in the same boat we have no family nearby and i only have 2 friends within a 10 min drive where i can leave the boys when i go into labour. I'm panicing like crazy that if they are busy or i cant get hold of them ill have to go it alone as DH will have to stay with them. Also they have 3 children of their own so are often out and about. Needless to say with having quick labours im very worried about it.

Fish i've just bought some dates, not tried them yet but how about dipping them in chocolate, or is that a bit gross lol
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think I'll try the dates but we eat Larabars very frequently and those are made with dates and nuts. They are a little pricey (10 for $10 in the US) but quite healthy and tasty.

dltag -- my last labor was just about four hours and I consider that pretty fast when it comes to making sure your kids are taken care of and getting to the hospital. I had about 45 min at home going from a few contractions and wondering whether it was labor to full-blown transition and then thankfully only a 7-minute drive to the hospital. But it all started at 1-2 am! Are you close to the hospital? I think that in general, inductions are also less risky with your 2nd and 3rd babies...especially if you can avoid pitocin or other drugs.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol that would be soooo embaressng to go and find out ur just leaking semen lol

I would love to try a water birth! But it's not an option where I am and im not into riskinging my babe for a home birth

Dates are pretty terrible! I am just gonna suck it up tho.. It's only 6 a day ... But they are pretty bad.. I don't like the texture one bit
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 6 of 85 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast