Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz you look amazing!!! Good luck tomorrow, can't wait for your update. As far as warding off sickness, you can try zinc lozenges, elderberry syrup (walgreens), vitamin c, gargling with salt water, and if you are willing, lots of garlic (which I personally wouldn't do the day before giving birth, lol).
    I hope you're just a little under the weather and that it's nothing. But just so you know, my DH and the two older boys had terrible colds our first week at home with baby Evan, and he and I sailed through it! Thank goodness for nursing. The boys are coming down with another cold right now and so far Evan is still healthy. Thank God.
    12/18/08 02/13/11 08/30/13
    Three amazing boys -- our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz my boys have had colds, sore throats and ear ache the last week and Naomi's been fine too. But do understand you don't want to be ill, sure it'll pass is today the big day? Can't get the time difference still! X
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive been sucking on some zinc lozenges and my throat feels a little better. So this time tomorrow I am hoping to be resting comfortably with my little Macie in my arms. I'm really anxious right now. I'm making sure I have everything packed, and all the boys stuff ready for the sitters, I think I have everything covered. I just need to shower now and go to bed. I'm quite a bit bummed though because DH just got called into an emergency surgery so the soonest he will be home is 1am but I bet he will be at the hospital until at least 5am (I am delivering at a different hospital) so he is gonna be super sleep deprived when he gets to the hospital to be with me.....Hopefully he can get a little sleep there while I go through the first stages of labor.

I know this sound super dumb, but I am also bummed that he wont be here for my shower/bath. I really like to be completely clean shaven down there when I have a baby (tmi) and I was going to have him do the grooming since I can't see past my belly! Now I am going to have to do the best I can and I'm sure it aint gonna look pretty lol. I know some people would never trust their DH to take a razor to them down there, but he is an eye surgeon, if he can't be gentle with a razor, then he has no business doing surgeries on eyes lol, so I trust him completely but I DO NOT trust myself since I cannot see anything. I know its probably not a big deal, but I am super bummed and a little embarrassed that nurses and my doc will see me unkempt.........oh well, I guess there is more in life to worry about. So we leave for the hospital at 6am EST. I sure hope all goes well and that she is perfectly healthy!!!

8.5 hours until we head to the hospital!!
    Last edited by Thorz300; September 22nd, 2013 at 09:31 PM.
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Salsa that is such a cute baby picture!!

Good luck Thorz and will be thinking about you tomorrow!! I am sorry you are in so much pain and feel like you are getting sick... but you look amazing!! I wouldn't worry too much about not cleaning up. Your unkept is probably very kept for a lot of women. I am sure the OB nurses and doctors have seen 10 times worse. I really hope your DH doesn't have another delay and can be with you when you are being induced. Will your hips start feeling better right after delivery? Update with pictures when you get a chance!!
    Love my (2006) (2009) (2013) (2014)

THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Thorz!
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You girls make some very cute babies, loving all the pics

Thorz you look great and best of luck for today, cannot wait for your update. I wouldn't worry too much about not being trimmed down there, mine prob looked like it had been attacked with a lawnmower x
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol daltag me too ;-) I doubt they are shocked by anything!
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well im very happy, been nursing Eadie myself and at 10days old shes gained a full 1lb (280g) since birth! Shes a brilliant baby only wakes me once in the night and is so relaxed and content .
    Congratulations to all who have had there babies since I was last on, some beautiful pictures.
    Here a more recent of Eadie Anabella ♥20130920_100732.jpg
    Mummy to a beautiful DD aged 4

expecting my DD2 in September 2013, cant wait for my new bundle to arrive

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thorz thinking of you and wondering if your holding tour little girl yet... We seem to be all having super fast labors so I'm hoping it's the same for you!

I will be stalking
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No baby yet, looks like I'll be heading in for a c section, her little hand and arm are out so her head can't make it through. I'm just waiting for the doc to come back and tell me what's next........
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast