Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you for the kind reply Thorz.

On a lighter note... has anyone gotten halloween costumes yet? I ordered this really cute bunny outfit for Julian, just couldn't resist.
    101313210310.jpg
    '03 '05 '10 8/6/13

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello its been a few weeks since i've been able to get on. We moved house on the 5th (Yay our first ever owned house) and its been crazy with 3 kids, a house move and decorating on top but i'm back now.

Evie is soo good and is 4 weeks old now. I cant believe how quick its gone but i'm treasuring every moment. I've healed really well after the section too and have been up ladders painting for the past 2 weeks.

Southern i'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Thinking of you and your family at this sad time x

Thorz such cute pics, i've lost the camera in the move so havnt been able to take many pics but. You might start feel better once your house is empty. How are your hips now too?

WAG your neighbor is a nasty piece of work. I cant believe anyone would say such horrible things.

Fish so glad to hear little Naomi is healthy and got the all clear.

Heres a recent pic of my little princess Evie 3 weeks.jpg

and heres a pic of our new house house.jpg
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Southern, I'm sorry about your dad. Mine died a year ago and I'm still very sad. He was very fit and healthy but developed a very rare and aggressive cancer and was dead only a few months after diagnosis. It sounds like you had a fantastic relationship with him though, I was very close to mine and I do think it makes it easier to grieve.

Thorz, love the pics. I'm sure your mood will improve once the guests go- after DD3 we had guests continuously for over a month, mainly DH's family who were hard work and I was a miserable, weepy mess while they were here. I think there's a settling in period for the whole family once a new baby comes and relatives, no matter how helpful, interfere with that. Once they left I was fine. We ate more cheese on toast for a few weeks (his relatives did help with the cooking) but we were all much happier.

WAG, is that the same neighbour who put your cat on the roof? She does sound very very difficult. What a nightmare.

Things are pretty good here, Nicholas is reasonably settled (so far) although still feeds loads overnight so I'm tired. He's only three weeks though so I don't expect too much from him at this stage! His big sisters are fond of him although their lives haven't changed that much-it's still all school, swimming, friends etc but DD3 is much more interested. Every now and then I'll pop him in the bouncy chair only to have her cover him in toys and blocks etc. DH, who was not particularly helpful when I was pregnant has really stepped up and is doing loads more in the mornings before school which has made a huge difference. I'm actually getting there earlier than I was before he was born!

I can't wait to run again but for the sake of my pelvic floor I think I'll wait six weeks, the hospital physio was adamant that it was better to wait a bit. I do feel hugely fat-luckily my scales are broken so I can't be horrified by how much I've got to lose although I can tell some of it is being fed off me (lol).

DLTAG, congrats on your move! And your pics are gorgeous. (I've just seen your post).
    Mummy to three gorgeous girls :
    DD1 7
    DD2 6
    DD3 2
    DS born sep 13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes the same one that put the cat on the roof lol... She's def a piece of work...

That's terrible southern! I can't imagine doin all this alone I hope you have a good support system through friends
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness its gone quiet on here. Thought i would check on and see how everyone is doing and theres no new posts

Hope all the mummies and babies are doing well x
    Love my boys lots and lots 2009 2011

Sept 2013 our family will be complete with our little girl

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DLTAG you are right, it is so quiet, especially for a group like us that was on everyday. Well I for one have been so busy that I can't see straight 4 kiddos is hard especially with all the Holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas) and 4 birthdays all during this time..... Anyhow, I thought I would get on and share some pics of Macie, she is 2 months old now and such a sweet little girl... Here are two pics I took of her in her blessing dress for church (sort of like a christening).Blessing1-001.jpg
    VintageBlessing.jpg

I really hope everyone is doing well, and that you all have a wonderful Holiday Season!!
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    She is adorable Thorz, very girly.

It's crazy how busy things get with an extra little person around. I have the first weekend just with Diana and its a breeze looking after one only.
    March 11 (11 wks)
    Feb 2012

Our little princess was born 29.8.13
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!

English is not my first language.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been soooo long since I've been on! How is everyone?

Dh is fixed... Yay!
    I got engaged after 9 years with dh lol, he got me the tacori ring I picked many years ago

But now my mother is making me get married in July and it's too much for me and I don't know how to say I don't want to... S I guess I will just go with it...I'm her only girl after three boys so she's been waiting for this I think
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3575838485