Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well looks like the groin pain is here to stay. Hope I'm wrong about him being late now.
    Had midwife today and she didn't check his position so still none the wiser. Will be seen again in 2 weeks.
    And to top it off I have a rotten cold now
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had appointment on Wednesday past and told my OB a white lie. I said we had a family wedding in October and could he take me on my due date, he said he would review me on my next appt. hope he does!!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Currently flipping between "6 weeks is NOT long enough to get everything done" and "6 weeks is far too long to wait to meet my baby"

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by motherofboys View Post
    Currently flipping between "6 weeks is NOT long enough to get everything done" and "6 weeks is far too long to wait to meet my baby"
    Definitely not long enough, although I imagine with your pains it feels too long. I thought I had everything done,but now that I see the finish line, I am feeling quite unprepared.
    Elp- I find it amazing taking on a reno at this point. Would drive me mad as I like to have everything "done" (boy mom in me I guess).
    Peb- Does this mean you are being induced or c-section on the 17th? I think I mentioned before how great a day it is (my b-day )
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have a huge amount to do really.
    We have been looking through photos of the boys, and showing them how small they were to try to help them imagine how small their brother will be. Its made me even more excited to finally get to hold him and see what he looks like and do all that baby stuff all over again. Of course I don't want him before October but I keep looking at dates on the calender and wondering. Like parents evening is the 23rd and 24th of October. I wonder if I'll be going to that or sending DH by himself because I've just had a baby. Or if I'llhave had him long enough to go along with him in tow LOL

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrymom View Post
    Peb- Does this mean you are being induced or c-section on the 17th? I think I mentioned before how great a day it is (my b-day )
    My OB has me due on the 8th Oct, I have said to him I def ovulated on the 24th Jan, but he said we will leave it the 8th saying I have big babies!! So it will be the 8th he is taking me to induce, hope he does!!!
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 35 weeks as of yesterday. He'll be here 4 weeks from tomorrow, if he does not come sooner on his own. I went ahead and got bags packed for the hospital last night just to be on the safe side. I also ordered a nice nightgown and robe online for myself. Can't believe how close we all are now!
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pebmcp6 View Post
    My OB has me due on the 8th Oct, I have said to him I def ovulated on the 24th Jan, but he said we will leave it the 8th saying I have big babies!! So it will be the 8th he is taking me to induce, hope he does!!!
    Ha, yeah guess I would have realized that if I had looked at your ticker instead of the due date list. I think a few of the dates on there are off now.
    Lld- I almost couldn't believe there was another Madden in the birth announcements today! Maybe a growing trend?
    Katie-Your post reminded me that I need to figure out what to pack for myself. Definitely need to get some slippers and prob. online as the idea of walking around and shopping at this point is not appealing. Also got my Target registry completion coupon to use- yay!
    Hoping this upcoming week is slower than last-we had school appts and DS2's birthday-my little guys are growing up .I also got no sleep because my bladder is the size of a pea and also one of my neighbors stabbed someone and there were mass amounts of police cars with flashing lights all night. Fortunately the boys didn't see the guy covered in blood, but I think the lights kept them up as they slept in, which they never do.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Strawberry how scary to have something like that happen where you live! Its so quiet where we live now, but when I was growing up there used to always be these big yellow boards by the entrance of the park our house backed onto in London asking if anyone had seen or heard anything on such and such a date due to people being attacked. Sadly, it seemed normal then, now it would scare me.
    I had an impromptu shopping trip today. My SIL knocked to say she and my niece were going shopping and did I want to come so had a girly day. It was nice to do something with them before little man makes his arrival.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And we actually live in a really good neighborhood, slightly countryish, but there happens to be one house that gets rented out as apartments and that is of course where this happened. Also the news said the 2 guys knew each other so I guess it could happen anywhere. Just glad the guy is behind bars and the boys didn't see anything.
    Nice to have a girly day out. I am trying to fit in a haircut before lo arrives.

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast