Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your input girls. My boys are just turned 3 and almost five. This is a nightmare! Nap time was a huge struggle today. I'm going to try putting the little one down first, then older and see if that works. As far as bedtime, I'd love to do that but I wonder if Ds2 would feel sad to have to go earlier? Probably worth a try since many do it. I appreciate the advice!

Name opinions anyone? Two of my biggest stressors right now, lol...names & bedtime!
    2008 2010

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lld-Yes, the Madden was another boy . I still like that and Elliot best, Chase is nice but can depend on how it goes with your last name, and I know a girl Camden and it is not my style. I have given up on narrowing down names. We have six and will decide when we see her.
    Mob- My dh's co-worker gave us boxes of clothes this past week, and I called my mom to tell her about the cute Christmas outfits in there.
    Elp- It will be so satisfying when everything is done. We need to get new floors and windows in the new babe's room, but are waiting until after my bro and niece move out. He is currently in that room and rarely changes her diaper, so she ends up leaking all over the rug and has only cleaned that up once . Do you know how long you need to leave a kid in a diaper before it explodes and the gel beads leak out? Yeah, and he thought that was funny.
    I am 36 weeks today! I have all my appts. scheduled for the next 5 weeks (in case I go over). My guess is that I'll only need 3 of them. Also started the red raspberry/3rd trimester tea. Feeling like every day is flying by now.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They days really do seem to be moving so quickly now. Your exactly a week ahead of me strawberry, I'm 35 weeks today. I managed to do half the deep clean I want to do on the front room and dining room. It looks ok but there is clutter still and I feel like I want to get all the DVDs down and dust the cases and organize them all. I very much doubt the midwife would notice if I have dusty DVD cases on my shelves when she does my home visit in a couple of weeks or is delivering my baby but I feel like I need to do it.
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I know there will not be much cleaning for a while after, so it has to be done now. I am terrified of how backed up the laundry might get and have been trying to school dh on that some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We're gonna start seeing babies soon aren't we!!!! I've started emptying cupboards for of junk and old clothes but then was Foooorced to do my 1st bit of xmas shopping today so have put some bags back in the spaces

Mob's and UK ladies, if you have a Boots nearby then they have started some toy clearance today of 75% off plus 3 for 2. I manged to grab some stocking fillers, and the odd toy, worth a look!! Plus apparantly next week the baby stuff goes into 75% clearance to make way for xmas stock, so anyone looking for a pushchair they will be reducing the display stock soon, keep your eye out!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to know thanks ELP.
    I need to clear out the cupboard under the stairs as thats where I keep my Christmas stash. I've already got a few bits in there but have some more bits coming so I need to make space.
    Washing is already an issue, its been so wet since they went back to school I'm already using the airers and it takes days for stuff to dry on the airers, we don't have central heating here and the storage heaters don't go on until absolutely necessary, so doesn't help with drying. And the school uniform takes up so much of it.
    And yes the cleaning will suffer for a while after our babies start arriving so doing all those extra bits now will help. I'm lucky that DH does know how to use the washing machine and the hoover and wash up properly. He is a big help.
    We were discussing this morning how much time he will take off work. His self employed and I've been saving all year so should be ok for him to take a week or two off. But my SIL lives 2 doors away, doesn't drive, they work at the same place and she makes a big fuss when ever he has to take the day off. He hates being relied on but also feels its his duty to take her.

Anyone had to take their rings off yet? Mine are just starting to feel a bit tight when I try to take them off, I don't want them to get stuck but trying to hold on as long as I can. I usually have to take them off about 35/36 weeks. Then my hand feels naked.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Laundry! Dont even go there! It just seems flamin endless around here When I see the bottom of the basket, I go upstairs and see why! and end up with about 2 bin liners full on my return downward journey lol. I have a tumble dryer but rarely use it as it knocks out the power downstairs! too much power being run at one time. So I have to make sure to not run the washing machine at the same time, and as I have washing days where I go through the lot, its awkward to not want to put it straight into the dryer or to put the next wash on when I unload the last lot itms?? So again airers and luckily radiators and windows do the job

I'm not having any problems with rings this end but I have only gained 2lb so far This is normal for me though, I seem to grow baby out of the fat stores in my butt!! But! When evryone has had baby and is losing their baby weight, thats when I seem to start gaining!? I think its because I have my stomach back and am a bit depressed with my newly empty belly so I tend to binge a bit lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I must have just been over heated the other day as my fingers seem to have gone down again, but it is a reminder of how close I'm getting now. I've no idea what I put on. I don't weigh myself, and the weight from my first appointment in my notes was in kg I only know stones and lbs, they do weigh me at my scans but again kgs, I can never remember what it says and they don't seem to put it on the print out, just put my original weight :/
    I know from weighing myself on my BILs scales right at the end of each pregnancy that I usually put on around 3 stone! But I am lucky that even though I tend to just eat whatever I fancy and a lot of it afterwards the weight does just come right off. Then again I like my food pretty much all the time. Its just the way I'm made, and likely not helping the boy situation LOL

Keep looking at all the baby stuff and getting excited.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh also I feel great atm! Today I actually got a break from any aches and pains AND my cold I've had for over a week seems to have eased up a bit.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you have us all beat on laundry ELP! I honestly don't know how you do it all. We have 6 people currently in the house and that is more than enough. I remember stocking up on Boots creams and such when I visited ages ago, but never realized they had toys and such. Of course we were childfree then, so no mommy radar to pick up on those things.
    I started packing the hospital bag, made a list of things to bring to the hospital and taped to the front door, and moving the crib next to the bed tonight so feeling productive. Group b strep test tomorrow so fx.

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast