Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck for the group strep b test strawberry.
    DH finally got into the loft, I got a little carried away and washed ALL the new born and 0-3 months clothes and now have them hanging all round the house to dry LMAO
    I now feel he doesn't have enough LMAO
    I have packed almost my whole hospital bag, just need another set of clothing for him when its all dry. Money for hospital car park. Spare tooth brush and tooth paste. Also will have to grab the camera on the way out if I do end up having to go to hospital.
    I've done all of my home birth bag though so that's ready and hopefully what I will be using.
    Sat for ages looking at the tiny little nappy I was putting in. All becoming so real now.
    Also found DS2s little Christmas PJs he had from his first Christmas Eve. Those will definitely be going on DS4 this year (both October babies)

I have been such an emotional mess lately LOL On the way home from school on friday DS1 and DS2 were holding hands walking ahead of me. I can not remember the last time they held hands, or the last time they touched each other with out it being to hit the other one. So I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of them, it made me feel all tearful watching them. Then I put it on facebook and FIL commented saying "brotherly love, it lasts a lifetime" his one of 3 boys, his own dad being one of 6 boys. It made me cry (just thinking about it now has my eyes filling up LOL) for some reason it meant so much more him saying it, coming from all boys and knowing this may be the last one and I'll have all boys. He probably didn't even realise either LOL
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooops might have ordered my little man some more clothes......
    Rough day feeling very 'done' and like maybe 4 is enough LOL I don't want him to come early and have any complications, I'd just quite like it to be October now LOL
    So a little retail therapy was in order. Thats the problem with finally sorting everything out, now I feel ready and just have to play the waiting game for the next month (as do we all) Its getting to that time when its so close and so exciting, but not quite close enough.
    Still, midwife on Thursday, I will be making sure she feels his position this time as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone here that had a bleeding late in pregnancy? I got another one today and I am still bleeding a little bit. I am now 37 weeks and like 3 days so if he would be born it would be ok. But how do you know that it is not the placenta? Talked with my doctor on the phone and she told me to keep taking the same medicines as I took when I had my last bleeding a few weeks ago. Said if it doesnt stop to come to the hospital. I did walk a lot yesterday and today so maybe its that that caused the bleeding.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've only ever had bleeding in early pregnancy, then the blood streaked shows. It would worry me to bleed now.
    It probably is a case of over doing it yesterday but I would want to get checked just to put my mind at rest.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was it bleeding like your period or was it maybe your bloody show?
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went in to check last night and they couldnt really see where the bleeding came from (and they checked really good) The dr said that the baby will be here soon though (but I am not open yet so how can he know?) It bleeded almost like my period and then really little through the afternoon/night.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if your not dilating yet how he can know it wont be long, unless your cervix has began thinning out or softening up? Or perhaps he was just being captain obvious seeing as your almost 38 weeks LOL

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kiara-glad you got into seeing the drs. , but frustrating when they can't give you an answer. With your previous bleeding I would guess that alot of walking could have been the reason(thinking that is why drs. will put someone on bedrest?). Try to take it easy (I know easier said than done).
    Mob-My boys have been super sweet recently too and yes I have been a blubbering mess about it. I have been trying to get in as many cuddles now before the blur of newborn. I tend to get the baby blues bad and couple that with time for the new one, well I worry my boys will think what happened to mommy.
    In 8 hrs I will be considered full term and able to give birth in the natural birth center! Didn't think I was going to make it the other night, so dh ran around getting some final touches done. The midwife said I have the cervix of someone who has given birth before .She also said this one will be bigger than ds2 (7lbs) and now has me wondering how much bigger.
    Mom to 2009 and 2011. My joined us in October! Thanks GenderDreaming!
    My sway here- http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...girl-sway.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had OB appointment today, he measured my baby at 6lb 12ozs, I have another 3 weeks to go, what do you think he will weigh. It is half a pound a week, am I right? My babies are usually 10 pounds and up!! I have not put any weight on this pregnancy, only the recommended 25 lbs, so maybe that is why he is weighing smaller....
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes It was stupid of me going out I had been at bedrest for like three weeks and when the dr said that everything had heal well i took it a Little bit too easy But the baby is ok and that is the important Yeah, its strange that the dr (not my regular dr) said that the baby will be here in a few days . He said because of the position of the baby , and some other things that I cant remember hihi.

wow 10 pounds is a lot. Does it hurt more to give birth to a bigger baby?

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast