Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to get all the baby's clothes washed and pack our bags. DS1 and DS2 start school on Thursday, so I'll get all that stuff done once they're in school and away during the days. We have not even begun to get the nursery ready!!! I'll get it all done though.
    proud momma to FOUR studly dudes
    *** colin | aidan | brendan | duncan ***

-my blog | www.loveandlittleones.com

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP sorry to board crash but I'm short too but found some great midi dresses in new look this year - I literally live between 4 dresses as nothing else fits and they are reasonable at about 15 pound each
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haven't been round for a while, had a busy few weeks there!! Hope everyone is keeping well.
    14 13 12 9 8 5 2
    !!MY MAGNIFICENT SEVEN!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi peb, hope you are well too.

I just noticed i'm the only one in this group that is team green. and it's seriously doing my head in. Only ten more weeks until we know for sure though I guess.

My nursery is all finished and most things are ready except for washing everything which i'll do when I finish work in 3.5 weeks. It's all very "white" though, will wait to add some colour once we know gender.

I brought an electric breast pump today, i'm determined this little one will take a bottle. My other 2 were b/f or nothing and it was very tiring at times esp as they got older. This time I'm hoping to go back to work 1 day a week at 6 months so will have to make sure I introduce a bottle every few days from fairly early on.

Still need to buy a pram as well. I'm thinking about the mountain buggy cosmopolitan, it's pretty new out here though so haven't heard any reviews. Anyone here heard good or bad about it?

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't posted in ages either, hope everyone is well.

Time is starting to go by really slowly, I can't believe I have another 8 and a half weeks to go. I'm really huge, any time I go out people make comments about how I must be due any day, and then I have to tell them that I have another 2 months left.
    I feel too tired to take the kids out to do stuff, but then feel really bad because they are so bored. I can't wait until school starts. DS1 is starting primary school in 2 weeks, and DS2 is starting preschool in 3 weeks.

I have a massive long to do list, I haven't organised anything yet. Need to go through the baby clothes and pack my hospital bag, there are loads of things I need to buy and I have so many things I need to do around the house before the baby arrives.

Ruby my two were the same, wouldn't take a bottle for me. They did initially at 6 weeks, but because I didn't keep it up they stopped. I should probably try to pump regularly this time to avoid it happening again but I really really don't like pumping. I only have a little manual pump though, maybe it would be easier with an electric one.
    DS1 - 5.5
    DS2 - 3

It's a girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies with one of mine I introduced a bottle of expressed milk at about 6 weeks and LO preferred the flow from the bottle and wouldnt take from the boob anymore So she was completely weaned at 12 weeks to my devastation as I just couldnt pump enough and had to switch to formula. They usually stay on for a year or so, little Daves still on there I'll have to sort that out soon as I dont fancy tandem feeding!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum23, I'll have a quick nosey in there next time I'm in town, thanks!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think thats what made me have second thoughts about breastfeeding with this one, I want to do it to begin with, but my eldest 2 didn't last very long, where as DS3 went for almost 3 years (stopped the month before he was 3 and it took a weekend away from him and telling him it was all gone or he'd probably still be on there now) I had tried him with a bottle but he just wasn't having it.
    But I'm going to get some bottles and after the first few weeks make sure he gets a bottle or two a day, the others are desperate to feed him.
    If I can carry on to a year along side the bottle then wean him that will be great, but if it doesn't work out and he ends up on formula I'm not going to feel bad over it. II didn't feel bad over my others, its just now I know that I can do it I'd feel awful for making the decision not to. Originally when we were first TTC I was all for tandem feeding, but then I just assumed I'd have been pregnant before his first birthday, rather than his 3rd LOL

Anyway I'd trying to save clothes in case I ca't get stuff washed and dried in time for packing it for the holiday now, which means I've worn PJs all day yesterday and today (I've changed but they are PJs none the less LOL)
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I have a scan on Thursday! Fingers crossed my placenta has moved up!
    Feb 2006 Oct 2007 March 2010 Oct 2013

Hoping the future holds a for us......

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ELP - I was hoping if I just offer the bottle once every 2-3 days baby will still know what to do but won't prefer it to the breast. Time will tell I suppose but if baby starts to prefer the bottle i'll stop offering all together because i'm hoping to b/f for at least 18 months.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast