Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: June Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And he has been away working all week got home friday night then went to footy yesterday at 11am and got home at 6pm he is so selfish sometimes.. I mean gosh go to the pub and have a few beers but why not come home??? He does this all the time drives me nuts!! They say they will be home at 7 but nooooooo 3 or 4 am will do!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    And he has been away working all week got home friday night then went to footy yesterday at 11am and got home at 6pm he is so selfish sometimes.. I mean gosh go to the pub and have a few beers but why not come home??? He does this all the time drives me nuts!! They say they will be home at 7 but nooooooo 3 or 4 am will do!
    My DH does this sometimes and it makes me furious! I agree, why not come home after a few beers? It doesn't ahppen often, but when it does, I get so angry!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by PeonyPrincess View Post
    We have a long weekend here. Yesterday we went to Greek Glenti, an annual Greek festival in the city. Darwin is very multi-cultural and there are lots of festivals and shows in the dry season. I love going along to enjoy all the food, music and dancing. The kids love the rides and the food. I went a bit crazy with the honey puffs and the greek desserts- so good. Today DH made crepes and I had a sleep in and now he has gone fishing for the rest of the day. Tomorrow we will probably go on a jumping crocodile boat cruise as I won 4 tickets for selling the most raffle tickets at child care!
    Next week my PIL arrive for a week so no doubt I will be busy ferrying them around and entertaining them. Every day is blue skies and warm here at this time of year, so the family likes to escape the winter down south and visit. Only 2 weeks until school holidays and then the kids will have 4 weeks off school.
    Your life there sounds so exotic!! I wish I lived somewhere with all of that. We mostly have snow, mountains, moose, bears, and other wildlife, and it is beautiful, but I would love the ocean and crocodiles!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dh doesn't go out until all hours of the night...but what he does do is equally annoying if you ask me. He's always here all the time on the weekend, but never does anything with the kids. I'm ALWAYS the one to wake up with them, then he stumbles downstairs 2-3 hours later and expects to be able to sit and read the newspaper! Sometimes he'll even take the paper and his coffee back upstairs while I stay downstairs with the kids. Then he spends most of the day in his office - I know he does spend some of the time working, but come on - I really try to respect his boundaries on weekdays since he DOES work from home a lot and I try to keep the kids out of his way, but he could at least join us in the backyard or the playroom for a little bit and maybe give me a break! If he does decide to grace us with his presence, he always has a book in hand for himself to read, and if the kids start being loud or naughty he disappears again instantly. I often feel like a single parent too!!!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, Mocha, that would make me grouchy too!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gosh Mocha I would be angry with that one too!!! I really dont get men at all!!

Hob my d/h doesnt do it often either but when he does I get so so angry!! And he is hard to deal with he gets so moody when he drinks I slept on the couch last night
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies, sorry to hear about your pain in the butt partners...i would get very annoyed if mine did that also. So glad its not a common thing and just every so often tho. My dh doesnt really drink at all and he isnt into football or anything like that but he does like to spend hours and hours and hours cleaning the cars or looking on the internet for gadgets and stuff that we didnt need until he finds it...lol! Surely a car can be cleaned in about an hour but no he spends way too long doing that, while im watching kids, i have started making him take them out to help him tho.

Well last night i had to take a trip to labour and delivery, as i was loosing some clear fluid (which i thought maybe waters) anyway after doctor not being able to find my cervix the registrar came in and lets just say he was not gentle in the slightest and he hurt me so so much anyway he said there was some water like discharge (sorry tmi) but he wasn't conviced it was my waters. He told me to keep a pad on for next 3-4 days and go straight back if they get wet. Also he thought the water like discharge could be thrush??!! I never had thrush before but when i came home i looked it up on net, so hopefully it is that and not my waters.
    On the upside i did get to hear my babies heartbeat, i was worried as i really dont feel this baby at all. And the midwife took a look at my potty shot and she didnt have a clue what it was...ho hum only 8 days till i get confirmation.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about the discharge scare, HappyLea, but I'm glad you saw the baby's heartbeat!!! I hope that discharge eases up soon. I had a friend who thought her amniotic fluid was leaking and when she went to the hospital found out it was just pee leaking out!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mocha, yeah glad i went to get checked out. I really didnt want to as i know they would do an internal

I always thought thrush was white and not clear discharge but on internet said it can be clear or white. Even on my forth baby i learn something new.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happylea, I have never had thrush, but I hope that is all you have going on. Sorry the doctor wasn't very gentle with you! I hope teh leak stops soon and all goes back to normal.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast