Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: June Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, Lynxie - no supply issues here, either. When I was breast feeding my twins I swear I had enough milk for triplets!

Do you have a good quality, double electric pump like the Medela In Style? It really made a difference building up my supply in the early days with my twins.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup, I've got the fancy Pump In Style by Medela. I'm wondering if I would have done better with medical grade. I don't really want to cough up the money to rent one, though! They are spendy. I suppose I can ask the LC at the hospital after I give birth, knowing that I had an issue previously.

I had a friend at work that would complain about how much of a nuisance it was to pump...yet it took her 15 minutes to get double 8oz bottles full! AND she could have kept going. :P I tell ya...
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, that was like me. I could fill 2 bottles in about 5 minutes when breast feeding my twins. I guess I'm just one of the lucky ones. I hope you have an easier time this time!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This may sound really stupid to everyone but I am going to ask Atomic for a persionalised sway plan now.. I really believe this baby is a boy and I think by asking her for a plan it will help me move forward. I wont be looking at swaying again for at least another 2 years but If i can get a plan into place now I know its always there .
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah i have major BF'ing issues, my right breast just does not produce no matter what (had a cyst removed when I was 20, think they cut some milk ducts). And I can never get my left to make more it always just makes what its supposed to so I always go to bottle. Not sure if its worth the pain this time in even trying to BF since I know my right will not produce anything? last time I was hell bound too and even took fengreuk and that helped some but he was still hungry and crying and colicky, so not sure if I should even bother trying.

On a good note my husband made 16 bucks selling an item in his computer game! The game just added the feature of the real life auction house and the ONLY item he put up for sale sold for 20 bucks, but his piece (after comission from the game company) was 16 bucks...holy smokes...i am so excited my husband made me some money....i told him to keep playing tonight, lol, hoping he finds more items he can sell for real life $$$ any amount helps and he already paid for the game so why not?

I am even thinking of joining him in this game since he bought me a copy and i never play, but it might give me some incentitive to leave my game I was playing to play his with him. Why not make a little extra money myself? I feel like maybe this is a sign from God that all my worrying and anxiety about money is coming to an end!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, you could always wait one more day and then see if you actually need to get a sway plan! GL for tomorrow. What time?

Lynxie, I used the medela swing with DS2 and loved it but mostly I just used to BF. I didn't have to go back to work for 13 months, so that was very fortunate. If I was trying to juggle work it would have been much more difficult I am sure. I have heard some women have trouble BF the first and then go well with the next, so I hope this happens for you as well.

Mocha, I would choose the latter as well, just like your dad. I hope his suffering eases soon.

Auroara, dreams can be so horrible. I am glad she woke you up so you knew she was ok. Last night I dreamt I couldn't eat any more beans as my blood test had come back saying I had a toxic level of beans!! WTH?! And DH had a dream that our baby had a penis. He is convinced it is another boy now.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    9.30am Peony.... I feel like I want to cancel my appointment for another day!! I am so nervous only because I feel I have no chance. Waiting until birth is not an option because d/h is finding out and there is no way he will keep it to himself he will most def tell him mum and I dont think thats right so I may as well just know! I am going straight to pumpkin patch to buy him something cute straight after I have not brought 1 baby item yet not even a new blanket.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have everything crossed for you, pinkin! I like your idea of buying something cute either way.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't bought one thing either Pinkin. I can't bring myself to! We got rid of everything after DS2 as we were done - lol.
    A good friend of mine didn't find out the gender but her DH did and then he told her family as they wanted to know. Only a few weeks before bub was due she said her family made it so obvious... asking what boy names she had chosen and showing her cute baby boy clothes they had bought for her. She was disappointed they hadn't respected her wish to have a surprise. And indeed she did have a boy after 2 girls, so it would have been lovely for her to find out at the delivery. I would be furious if anyone did that to me, so either DH and I both find out or neither of us (likely the latter at this stage!)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, good luck! Keep us posted!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast