Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: June Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "Plasticotti"--too funny Auroara, I would probably do something like that too!

Happylea, I am sorry your Nan said that.... I am sure she didn't mean anything by it, but I know it hurts to hear anyway.

I actually feel okay today. My bruises hurt, but otherwise I am fine.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Count me as someone who also gets clumsy and forgetful while pregnant. Last night I fell coming UP the stairs and ended up banging my hand quite badly. Last Fall when I was pregnant I found myself driving the wrong way down a one way street I drive on almost every day.

HappyLea - sorry about your Nan's comment. I think people just never stop to consider that gender might be an issue for you. I've gotten countless comments like that over the years, mostly from my MIL who's always said 'When am I going to be able to buy cute pink stuff for a grandchild?'. I think it's comments like this that make gender disappointment exist in the first place.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha--that's what I did when I fell--fell UP, into the house, while trying to get inside. Clumsy!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am having a bad GD day today. I am wanting to not care about the gender of the baby, and since I don't know what it is, I should just be bonding with it and enjoying my pregnancy..... and I have been, for the most part. But everyone around me seems to be having baby boys (one friend is due today with hers) and I am just so jealous, because I am sure I am carrying a girl. I just can't imagine I would be lucky enough to get a boy. I have regrets about my sway, and I just wish I could have done certain things differently.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HappyLea, that sort of comment is the last thing you want to hear. I always think grandparents in particular should just dote on any grandchild, after all they are all so different even if they are the same gender. I am sure when she meets him she will turn to mush and likely find the cutest little outfit possible.

Pinkin, how are you feeling? Are you heading to your appt tomorrow to get the BP sorted out? Hope it goes well and they can get it under control for you.

I remember being heavily pg with DS1 and being at a party with DH. I was so tired and just wanted to go home, but he was drinking and having a great time with his mates so wasn't picking up on my subtle hints. Eventually we left and I drove all the way home (20 min drive) only to pull into the carport and realise I had driven the whole way without the headlights on. I burst into tears and said "I am just Soooo tired". He never used me as the convenient sober driver after that!

Oh Hobber, sorry you are feeling down. At least remind yourself that you did what you could to make your dream a reality and I think the rest is fate. I would have hated to find this site only after I had got pg as I think I would have regretted not having the chance to at least try my best for a girl.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Peony, you are right, at least I did get a chance to try for a boy, and I did do everything I could to do it right at the time. The problem I am having is, since my sway, new studies and info have cropped up, and if I had to do things over, I probably would have changed my sway some. I did what seemed right at the time, but a year ago when I started planning, etc., this site was so new, there wasn't as much info as there is now. Atomic has done an awesome job with everything here, and I really appreciate all she did to help with my sway. I just feel like if I had waited 6 months, my sway would have been better, because more info had been compiled by then. I also think the personalized sway plan would have been great for me, but that wasn't available yet when I was swaying. Anyway, I didn't have the time to wait, because I am 39. And what's done is done, the gender is already decided, so I need to just be happy for a baby in general. It is just hard sometimes, when I see everyone else getting what I want.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hob I feel the same way !
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hob c'mere and get a ...

I can't wait for Oct so you can just hold your precious babe in your arms~ Gender desire can be such a monster!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    "Plasticotti" also had me rolling on the floor. Too funny!

Oh my gosh, it's so gross and humid today...got to 97* here. And what happens? The A/C went out yesterday. Buying a foreclosed house has been so full of "fun" surprises. Ugh. I'm annoyed, once again, with the inspector that we chose.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my ob app yesterday and measured 23 cm at 22 weeks 1 day... Do you girls always measure spot on??
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast