Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: June Chit Chat

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about your sister, HappyLea - I'd be annoyed too!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mocha, i just cant understand how she doesnt see what she is doing is not right. Ok the puppy may bring joy to the kids for a bit but in my eyes, thats another mouth to feed plus vet bills and pet insurance? She doesnt pick the poo up in the garden for the dog she has now, it will be worse with 2.
    Surely this is too much for a single mum of 3 already with 4 cats 1 dog and 1 budgie!!! Whom needs to find a house asap and what if the house she gets doesnt allow pets? Another load of animals she will be getting rid of.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HappyLea, that is an awkward situation. Sorry you have to have that going on around you!

Thanks for the bump compliments everyone! Yep, I am a hobbyist photographer and usually have toddler/child sessions. I figured someone might find my duck hilarious - it's actually a baby toy from a garage sale!

Mocha, my average weight is around 130, too (during the fall I was a very toned 126). I think now I'm around 155 and it's soooo hard to change my mindset about my weight. I worked so hard after DS1 to get in awesome shape and now I crave terrible foods and I'm so tired I barely want to do yardwork, let alone exercise! LOL.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, Happylea, your sister sounds like a difficult person! I don't approve of people treating their pets like that at all! If you get a pet, you should be responsible for it, not just give it up when it is no longer convenient. I doubt she has anything to say about your life--she probably just makes that comment so you will feel bad for saying things about her.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to my ob appointment last night and I had to see A male dr which was not and ob because My usual ob was away.. Anyway he checked me over and went to listen to babies heart beat and couldnt find it ( OH THE STRESS) Anyway he ended up going and getting my usual ob's ultrasound machine which pretty much looked like a laptop. Anyway he found baby and heart beat so I was happy I saw baby moving was not the best ultrasound but could make out its head arms legs and tummy AND heart!! It was only a side view shot of baby but I thought I saw something sticking up down there??? Could of been cord , could of been the leg But would a doodle be sticking up ?? I asked the guy if he could tell me the sex and he said no because you need a good ultrasound machine and the right shot between the legs.. hmmm I am not so sure??
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for listening to me rant, well today is another day and i plan on enjoying it with my boys and DH

Pinkin, its horrible when they don't find heartbeat straight away, but so glad you got to see and hear your bubba. Im sure you have nothing to worry about what was between legs, could have been anything from cord or foot you saw.

Have a nice day ladies x
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is very horrible but he could see the placenta was covering the baby so that is why he couldnt hear anything..

I have it in my head now its a boy so if I do hear girl its a bonus
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HappyLea, your sister sounds high maintenance and a pain in the backside to me. Sounds like your parents would rather tread on eggshells and not upset her rather than tell her what they really think. (Mine do that for one of my brothers.) But she is big enough to figure things out on her own. I just hope the kids are ok with the break-up and instability surrounding them at the moment.

Pinkin, that would have been horrible to have to wait while he checked with another machine for the heartbeat. So glad everything is good. I am like you...I've decided this is a boy too and tell myself that if I'm wrong then it's just a bonus that I was wrong!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Peony It was horrible waiting 5 min felt like an hr!!!
    Have you decided to find out gender?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin - so sorry you had a fright, but I'm glad you saw your baby. I wouldn't worry about what you think you saw - those little machines are so crappy you can barely tell what you're looking at.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast