Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    That's what I was doing with the few summer clothes I had. Right now all the summer stuff is on sale (I got mine for 50% off) so it's a good time to get some. The stores are already stocking Fall clothes...cause of course I want to go sweater shopping when it's 110 degrees!
    No kidding--I can't even THINK about sweaters right now! I have to go to the "big city" on Monday for another u/s, so I will go to Target or somewhere and find some shorts then. Maybe I can get some good deals.

I am hoping that the baby still looks healthy and good on the u/s!! I also have to make sure they don't accidentally tell me gender. AFter the first u/s results were sent to my Dr, I was afraid he would know and accidentally spill the beans, but he said the tech didn't list the gender on the report, so that was nice! Hopefully they will do the same this time.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck with your u/s!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    Good luck with your u/s!
    Thank you!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, its really exciting that DH felt him move, he has been moving lots today but that maybe due to the fact that i just fancied some coca cola woke him up straight away!!! I really dont know how you are dealing with your ring being stuck on, as soon as mine feels abit tight and i have to tug it to get it off i go into full panic mode and make it worse to get off. I wouldnt be able to stop trying until it was off, i would have a panic attack...silly things like that get to me. Good Luck for your ultra sound!

Ladies im so jealous of your hot weather, i bought some lovely maxi dresses to wear and not been able to wear any as weather has been pants so much rain!!!

DH and I went to sainsburys this afternoon for some bits and DH was at checkout talking to the young girl and when i went over she was talking about the boys, he must have told her we were expecting boy #4 and she was like "OMG how do you cope? I couldnt cope with all boys!" and then they cheeky cow said "What have you do in your life that's so bad you ended up with 4 boys?"

I was so shocked, i didnt know how to respond to that Like my boys are a punishment...FFS!!! Why do some people say such nasty things??!!
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OMG - I can't believe someone could be both so ignorant and so rude!! I'm sorry you had to hear that, HappyLea - I think everyone here would agree that boys are FABULOUS, and many, many women would envy you having 4 adorable, healthy boys. What a bitch!!!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was in total shock, that she actually said that!!! DH knew it had upset me and rushed to pay and get away, she was a young girl but really come on?? I wont ever be going to her till again, i may have a few choice words if i did, but at the time i couldn't even respond as i was stunned by her comment!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boys are fabulous and the light of my life! They are well behaved (most of the time) and we wouldnt be without any one of them. So cute and such little characters, they make me smile everyday and i am lucky to have them.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy crap, I can't believe she said that!! What a rude bitch!! You are SO, SO lucky to have 4 boys--that was what I always wanted. I can't believe that woman would say such a thing to you!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, ladies - I think I jinxed myself this week. When my mw asked me how I'm feeling, I told her I felt like this pregnancy was easier than last time in a way because by this point with ds3 I had sciatica and SPD and could barely walk, but this time I was tired and had some general mild aches and pains but that was it. Well...today I think the baby must have dropped, because all of a sudden I'm in loads of pain. Every time I get up I get shooting pains under my belly and around to my lower back. I guess this is round ligament pain, but I'm used to just getting this when I make a sudden movement or sneeze/cough. The way it is now it's excruciating when I first stand up, stays pretty horrible for my first 10 minutes or so walking, and never really disappears unless I'm sitting or lying down. I'm hobbling around like a little old lady, and I still have 2 months to go - as a SAHM of 3 very active boys home for the summer. Ack! I think this summer is about to get a lot more miserable. Hopefully baby will shift and this pain will ease up a bit.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no, HappyLea, that's so rude of her!! I don't even know if I could have contained myself in that situation.

Yeah, same here with summer clothes. I have a couple tank tops and lightweight tees, but I onloy have one pair of shorts...and I don't really like the way I look in them. I still pretty much just wear my non-maternity yoga pants. I found a really nice pair of cotton, flowy-ish, cream-colored pants that I wear if it's SUPER bad outside. I've never really been a fan of wearing shorts anyway.
    Mocha, if I wear one of my skirts I have the same problem, so I have to powder my thighs first, hehe!

I bought a new bathing suit top from Old Navy and I LOVE it. I already had comfy bottoms but the top I had last pregnancy was a halter style and I already have enough neck tension issues as it is. ;D

Hobber, I have NO clue why I'm so excited about my Barbies at this age, LOL. When I was young it's just what all my friends had, so I suppose that's what the deal was. BUT I also have a younger brother and played with GI Joe, X-Men, TMNT, etc. a bunch too. I think the appeal of the dolls now is that I want to have an ethnically diverse set of them. I would love to find an Asian one at some point.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast