Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha, I'm sorry you are having pains! I get some sciatica too, and it is also when I first stand up or get out of bed. I hope your baby shifts and you get some relief.

Lynxie, sorry if I made you feel bad about the Barbies. I just am such a tomboy, and always have been, that Barbie grosses me out. Ironically, I do own ONE Barbie, but it is still in the box--it was a gift from a friend when I worked at Pizza Hut in college. It is "Pizza Party Skipper" and she has on a Pizza Hut uniform (though MUCH skimpier than the one I used to wear!), so I was given it as a joke.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLea View Post
    Hobbers, its really exciting that DH felt him move, he has been moving lots today but that maybe due to the fact that i just fancied some coca cola woke him up straight away!!! I really dont know how you are dealing with your ring being stuck on, as soon as mine feels abit tight and i have to tug it to get it off i go into full panic mode and make it worse to get off. I wouldnt be able to stop trying until it was off, i would have a panic attack...silly things like that get to me. Good Luck for your ultra sound!

Ladies im so jealous of your hot weather, i bought some lovely maxi dresses to wear and not been able to wear any as weather has been pants so much rain!!!

DH and I went to sainsburys this afternoon for some bits and DH was at checkout talking to the young girl and when i went over she was talking about the boys, he must have told her we were expecting boy #4 and she was like "OMG how do you cope? I couldnt cope with all boys!" and then they cheeky cow said "What have you do in your life that's so bad you ended up with 4 boys?"

I was so shocked, i didnt know how to respond to that Like my boys are a punishment...FFS!!! Why do some people say such nasty things??!!
    What a cruel thing to say!!!!! Needless to say, that kind of comment won't attract them very nice karma at all
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, I remember drinking a brew when I had fluid retention with DS1. It was dandelion leaf tea. It used to help for a little while...just wondering if that would reduce the puffiness enough to help with your ring?

HappyLea, aren't people insane?! It is often hard to think of a good comeback remark when you are so shocked by what someone says. I often think of the best things later. My boss at work came in to my office when I was less than 20 weeks and said "So do we need to order a bigger chair yet?!" It was his way of trying to be funny/make coversation as he is an awkward type, but talk about inappropriate! I said "No, luckily for me my butt doesn't get big when I'm pg, just my tummy". That was the best thing I could come up with.

BTW, I never had 1 Barbie when I was growing up and I was totally into dolls and anything girly. I have never let my poor mum forget it either. After 3 boys you would think she would have been totally into the girly stuff. I think it was mostly a case of my parents being very frugal with their money, but I even asked for a Barbie for a birthday or Christmas one year. I got a very cheap plastic doll that was not even close to Barbie. I never had a Cabbage Patch Doll either for that matter. I used to befriend all the girls in my neighbourhood as they all had the cool dolls I wanted to play with! I did also love playing cops and robbers with my brothers.

Mocha, I hope those pains settle. Would a support band help?

Took the boys to the circus yesterday. It was awesome! I never went to the circus as a child either! And as my mum is visiting, she came with us as well, so I did point that out to her of course. Poor mum. She was and is the best mum in the world, even without the Barbies and circus trips!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I wondered about a support band. I've never needed one before - not even with my twins - but my muscles aren't what they used to be and maybe they can't take the strain of a baby anymore.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    One of my friends used one with her first baby. She had twin boys after that but not sure if she used it again with them. She said the physio suggested/organised it for her and she found it really helped. I know what you mean about the muscles not being the same. My bump sits fairly low as I think there are no fabulous muscles left to hold it high! Also, the veins on the back of my legs (especially the left leg for some reason) are really sticking out this time. The body is totally copping a hammering with this pregnancy! All for a good cause I tell myself.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    why is my baby still the size of a papaya? has been for like 3 weeks?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pinkin - lol :P
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, the food comparisons start lasting a month when you get far enough along. I felt like my baby was an eggplant forever!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    seriously tho My baby has most def grown in 3 weeks I can tell that much! I think I will be having a big one this time!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber, no worries! I thought your comment was funny.

I've never used a support band or hose either...but I noticed on Friday when I was working on the house that my right leg was getting pressure/painful tinglies down the back of it. Never had that happen before. Last preg I just got really swollen.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast