Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My u/s was okay. It was pretty short--they just measured the baby and said it was growing on track. I was hoping to get some good 3D pictures, but the baby is already head down, and really far down in my pelvis, so the tech had to tilt the chair upside down so I was almost on my head, practically, to get any sort of picture. You can see the face pretty well, and I swear it looks like a girl. I saw no gender clues, though. After the tech had looked in that region, though, I did ask if the butt was on my left/middle because I keep feeling something hard right there when I press on my stomach. She said, "Yes, do you want to see?" and started moving the wand there, and i closed my eyes and said, "No, don't show me, I don't want to see anything by accident!" and she said, "I can show you without giving anything away." which made feel like it must be a girl, right? I mean, a boy would be easy to see from any angle, wouldn't it?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    no i doubt that because when i was preg with ds1 i had a growth scan at 30 weeks I told the tech that we were having a boy and he said oh really? did they tell you that at 20 weeks?... I said yep! He said well i think I can see 2 testicles but I cant see his penis so I would still assume boy... And well hes a Boy! So really what your tech said could mean either gender they would have to get right between the legs to show you
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobbers, no not necessarily!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not necessarily Hobbers, I knows its a little different but at my 20 week scan tech couldnt see anything at all, so couldn't tell me gender. 3 weeks later at another scan we saw everything i dont know how he hid his goods at the 20 week scan to be honest!!!
    So could still be boy and hiding his goods
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I hope you all are right, but I am convinced now more than ever that it is a girl! Oh well, at least the baby looks healthy, and everything was measuring correctly. They even checked my cervix because I had all that cramping last week, and everything looked good there, too.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad that everything went well, Hobbers! Healthy baby and mommy is a big relief.

I think (and hope!!) it sounds like the tech just meant she would be able to angle it in such a way it would be mostly back/butt! And I think from a lot of angles, testicles and labia can look a lot a like (if you can't see a penis) since they are both so swollen at first.
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think so either Hobbers...I think you still have a ton of hope Still feel the blue for you!

Well I finished book 1 of Fifty shades. It was OK, think I'm going to wait to read book 2 and 3 when I'm either not pregnant or until someone gives me a free copy. Really won't shell out 11 bucks for each of the last two books. For some reason, I generally do get turned off of reading anything sexually orientated all during preg, esp during the last stage, when I'm so big I feel like a house and I feel about as un-sexy as can be.

Speaking of good books to read when pregnant, when I was huge with DS1, just days from giving birth to him, I read the book "The Other Boleyn girl" and this is totally mental, I know, but when she is describing how important having a son is to King Henry the 8th, and described all about how important a male heir was, it made me feel a ton better about having a boy! I know that is so crazy, but I had always just wanted girls, and then reading a book where the baby boy was like this long-sought after dream made me feel like royality, lol. It was one of the first things that helped me with perspective on gender issues, since I felt like everyone around me wnated girls too, and since my sisters had had so many sons, having a boy was like adding more boys to an already boy heavy family, so reading the book helped shift my persepctive that some people really value what I was having!

Oh and another note, I'm measuring a month ahead, and my OB is firm now on NO vbac attempt, because the baby's going to be 9 lbs ++ (he thinks), and so now I have a decision to make to stay with him or find someone else, but I didn't have painful or problem C-sections, and my insurance is already tied up with him, and we don't have much money to be looking for a new OB...so thinking of just sticking with it, I guess.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Anyone having a child that stalks them?

DS1 who is 4 (be 5 in October) is like my shadow whenever I'm home now. He stalks me everywhere, even in the bathroom! He wants to take showers with me (not sure why...) but he is constantly by my side...is this normal for his age? When I ask him why he's staying so close, he just says "oh mommy you're my best friend" or "i love you" or "i Just wanna come along"...

good news is that DS1 got into preschool for the Fall and I'm excited for him to get out of the house some and start socializing a lot more! I think it's going to be good, since Lillian will be born in the Fall too and he won't have to home all day, feeling left out while my husband and I scramble with the new baby and troublemaker DS2.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the reassurance, everyone. It helps a little but.

Auroara, my DD2 is like your DS1. She is always following me everywhere, and in the morning, she wakes up and MAKES me get up with her! DH is always awake before me, and so it isn't like she would be alone. She just wants me. She stands at the end of my bed and yells, "Mom! Get up!" and screams if I don't. It is horrible.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    auroara - I know what you mean about that book making you feel better about having boys. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong generation. We would have been revered for our ability to make so many healthy sons in another time.

One of my DSs is extremely clingy too and he's 6! He crawls into bed with us every night, and doesn't want to be anywhere in the house unless I'm there too. For example, when I want him to get dressed, he won't go to his room to do it unless I come upstairs too. It can be very tiring, especially while pregnant.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast