Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have growth scans so we go by that not fundal height. It is very normal to measure a week or two either side your gestation when measuring fundal height. By scans my baby is 2.5 weeks bigger for his age.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He has slowed down few weeks ago he was a whopping 5 weeks ahead LOL!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, its July already this year is just flying.

We will soon all be holding our little babies, its so exciting Oooh my baby is the size of a papaya!

I have been telling some mum's at school we are expecting a baby boy and they have been lovely and no silly comments, which was really nice. One women tho whom i dont really know she was a teaching assistant with DS1 in nursery saw DS3 and said how big he had grown and saw we were expecting again. She automatically said 'another boy' i said 'yes' and she then said 'oh sorry about that' WTF??!! She did then say 'sorry i shouldn't have said that'. I think she must have saw i was not happy with that comment.

On the upside tho i have been out shopping and bought him a few new bits, i cant believe how small the clothes are. I honestly forget how small they are as babies...bless them! Took my DS3 clothes out and they were tiny baby and i was like 'omg was he really that small?'
    Trying to get a variety of colours so got some, mint green/grey, red/white, grey/white, navy blue/pale blue going to get some lovely lime green stuff also.

I haven't yet had my belly measured but my mum seems to think im alot smaller than with any of my other 3. This is the only pregnancy that i have actually lost weight with and not gained...but i do have a gastric band now which i didnt with the others.
    Im feeling him move alot more, get kicks but some movement i think he maybe flipping or something, they just make me feel sick.

So glad all you lovely ladies and babies are well.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just a quick hello ladies and hope you are all well? like to read up on how you are all doing!!

Can't believe how fast the weeks are passing by, my girlies are 3mths now...want to slow down time!

Keep well Ladies. xx
    2002 2006

IDENTICAL TWIN born 3rd April 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 - I'm sooooo happy your placenta has moved!! Are you still on bedrest or are you able to resume your normal activities?

HappyLea - there's always SOMEONE who makes an insensitive comment like that. I'm so sorry. When our wounds are raw, comments like that hurt even more. I got a lot of that with ds3. I especially hate when they say it in front of our other kids - like they're telling them they're not as good because they weren't girls!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your right Mocha, there is always someone. Im sure i will get alot more of these comments and even more when he actually arrives.

Cant tell you how many times, i have been asked if i will try again for a girl already...ARGH!!!

I knew when swaying i wasnt guarenteed a girl and we went into this knowing we could have another boy and if we wouldnt be happy with another boy then we wouldnt have had a 4th. Why do people assume we would keep going until we get a girl, like my boys dont mean anything to me??!! I love my boys so so much. I feel that people only think i have gone for 4 is to get a girl but to be honest if i had both genders i wouldn't have stopped at 2 or even 3 i love my kids and if i can afford to have 4 then why not??!!

Enough of my ranting on and on!!!

Im just doing abit of online browsing for Baby Charlie, i love buying baby clothes...so cute and small

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad you're having fun buying clothes for your little guy! Boys are indeed wonderful, and your 4 boys are going to have a really fun childhood playing together, and just think how proud you'll be watching them grow up to become men and fathers themselves. I'm sure you'll end up with a herd of gorgeous grandchildren someday!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its really funny my DS1 already says he is going to marry so and so at school and he is deeply in love. DS2 said he wants to be a daddy when he is older...bless them.

Thinking of them growing up just scares me, i know they grow so quickly. Before we all know it we will have teenagers and then grown men and women

DS1 says he wants to be a police man like daddy and DS2 says he wants to be a police man or fire man.

I love watching them play together now, i just hope they stay close as they get older x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They're all so close in age I'm sure they'll stay close. My 3 older brothers are all very close as adults. There's something really special about the brother bond. They may fight, but they get their anger out of their systems quickly, and they're fiercely loyal to each other.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah come to think of it my dad is 1 of 4 boys and 1 girl. Although they all have their own families, and one moved to Australia many many years ago. They are all still close, there have been no arguement/fights that i have ever known about. Dad still goes fishing every week with one of his brothers and they all get together at family do's and go out for drinks to wet grandchildrens heads just an excuse for a pint....lol! They all speak on the phone often and visit each other.

My mum has 3 brothers, 1 whom moved away and speaks to no one, he texts me every now and again. Nice to know he is ok. She has good relationship with the other 2 brothers but the brothers dont speak to each other. They only get together at family parties.

Its just wierd how some families are close and some just aren't, i guess it all down to circumstances and how you are brought up.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast