Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, pinkin - I had a weigh-in at the midwife today, and I've gained about 55lbs so far.... I was sooooo skinny when I got pregnant that the pounds just piled on.

TTC - love that belly!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just had a bit of a laugh to myself I am full of fire today arent I .. Ha ha. blah blahing!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and my dh is just like all of yours. I NEVER get to sleep in. Last night, for example, it was crazy hot in the house which meant it was almost impossible to sleep, and on top of that I was up peeing pretty much every hour. I got no sleep. DH was uncomfortably hot too, so in the middle of the night he moved to the basement - the only cool place in the house, then proceeded to sleep in until 9am! This is a very common occurrence - of course, I have no choice but to stay upstairs because we can't leave the kids alone 2 floors away, and I'm the one who gets up with them at 6am to make them breakfast. No acknowledgement that the heat might feel even worse for me than for him or that maybe I'm the one who needs to get some extra sleep. Men!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha , I understand the sleep thing too... Most weekends my d/h will sleep in aswell and will get up whenever he is ready to.. If I happend to get a sleep in d/h will come in at 7.30am or 8 am and open the blinds or send our ds in to wake me up and most times ds has not had breakfast!! makes me wild!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep - I get 2 sleep-ins a year: Mother's Day and my birthday. Most of the time I wake up to find out he hasn't given them breakfast too!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its not hard to make breakfast is it! And I know that when ds wakes up in the morning he is hungry he has his breakfast within half and hr of waking up!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the breakfast thing makes me nuts too! How hard is it to make toast or a bowl of cereal? DD1 is old enough now that sometimes, she gets her own breakfast, and even gets it for the younger ones sometimes too. I rarely get to sleep in, but DH is an early riser, so occasionally he will be up with the older kids and DD2 and I can sleep until 8 (wow, how sad that sleeping until 8 is 'sleeping in'!)
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I have already put on 8kg!! Eek. I put on 16kg with DS1 and 14kg with DS2. I know I can lose it afterwards without too much trouble normally, but it would be nice not to have too much piled on.
    My DH is generally pretty good. But he doesn't have much choice. I make sure I don't spoil him and I leave him on his own with the boys regularly so he is reminded of what we do every day! And I never nag him about taking time out to do things for himself or with mates, so then he can't have a go at me when I want to do things for me. It doesn't always work, but it sure helps make life easier.
    TTC5, your tummy is beautiful. I am sure mine is almost that size at only 24 weeks!! Some weeks it seems to grow every day and others I am relieved it has not changed much.
    I see my OB next week. Thinking of asking for the flu vaccination as DS1 has it currently and it is such a bad flu season this year. A friend who was pg earlier in the year ended up with pneumonia after having the flu. I think being healthy and pg is hard enough on the body.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My Dad passed away this morning after a long illness. I'm glad his struggle is over. It's been a long, emotional nine months with him in the hospital. May he rest in peace.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry for your loss Mocha

2007 2008 2012

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast