Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah - my family has always been really close so I can't imagine having one that isn't. I hear people moan about the fact that they 'have to' spend the holidays with their families, whereas I've always looked forward to getting together with my family and wish I could see them more often. Now my in-laws, on the other hand, are a whole other story....

We're lucky we all live in the same province and not across the country or across the world from each other, but two of my brothers live an 8 hour drive away, my Mom's a 4 hour drive away and my last brother is about an hour drive away, so we only all get together a couple of times a year.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy 4th of July to you American ladies! We are not able to do fireworks this year because of fire danger, so it will be pretty low key holiday here. There is a parade through town that we will go to, and then tonight we are going to go to a place that has pig races. The kids will enjoy that.

Happylea, I am glad you are having fun shopping for baby Charlie!! I am so jealous. I would love to be shopping for baby boy clothes right now!!

TTC5, thank goodness the placenta has moved! I hope you don't have to have a C section now.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh. I feel like I'm melting. With the humidity here today it feels like 44 degrees Celsius (that's something like 110F). I reeeeaaaallly wish we had air conditioning right now - especially as this heat wave is supposed to go on for days.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yuck, I hate humidity! We have pretty hot days, but we have dry heat. Still, I am swelling up already. I have cankles! And fat feet that look like loaves of bread!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yeah - I've got the cankles going on too. In my part of Canada it can get quite humid. Last summer wasn't too bad but so far this summer's looking to be a steamy one.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are having the driest summer since 1988, and fire danger is extremely high. I think the weather is pretty bad everywhere this summer. Usually we have a rainy spring, but we didn't get one this year, and we are paying for it! Hot, hot, hot, and DRY as a bone. Scary! Do you get forest fires where you are, Mocha?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No - I live in an urban centre surrounded by farmland, so no forest fires here. I'm in southern Ontario, not far from Toronto. The forest fires in Canada are mainly on the west coast.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, so you are near New York? Canada is so big, I wasn't sure where you were. I am in Montana, USA, so even though I am near parts of Canada, we aren't very close to each other.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes - I'm quite close to Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY.

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think people that are close to their family are soooo lucky! My mum had PND when I was born and still has alot of problems and I suffered from that So I have never been close with my mum and she still doesnt really have many feelings towards me! I do have a brother and sister but both of them dont have anything to do with me , My brother lives 2 hrs away I havent seen or spoken to him since november 2011 and my sister is doing the wrong things in life so the only person I have kind of to talk to is my dad but my parents live 2 hrs away aswell so I never see my dad. I dont even have any cousins that I am close to and I blame that on my mum... So pretty much I have no family! I am very close to d/h family and his mum but its just not the same .... And I get jealous of people that do have family and a mum that cares !! I dont even get asked how I am or anything to do with my pregnancy by my mum, pretty sad
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast