Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

July Chit Chat for Ladies due in Sept/Oct/Nov

I can't believe it's July already! Only 2 months until some of us start having our babies!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't believe either that the baby's really coming in 2 months!!

I feel her move around all the time...she kicks so strong and hard....

sleeping has been a nightmare, i can't stay comfortable, oh well, I gotta keep reminding myself the end is near, and to enjoy the moments I have
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah - some of Sadie's kicks are so powerful now they hurt! I'm getting uncomfortable too - especially as the weather continues to heat up. My kids are off school now for the summer, and I'm finding the thought of 2 months at home with all 3 boys 24/7 a little daunting. I barely have the energy to go up the stairs much less entertain my kids all day!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 months left, and I am already so uncomfortable! The heat isn't helping, either. I hate cleaning anyway, but I can't even make myself when I can barely bend over and I am sweating from the heat! I cleaned the playroom with the kids the other day, and I was moving shelves out of the way to find the stuff they had stashed back there, and I was totally sweating and panting! It was pathetic!

I had this glorious dream last night. I was in the hospital, and the baby had been born, but the nurses had it at the nursery. When they brought the baby back in, they had it dressed in blue, and said something about "him" or "his". I apparently didn't know the gender until that moment, and I said, "Wait, it's a BOY?" and they handed him to me, and I remember crying and kissing him and saying, "Happy birthday" to him. I remember telling my other kids that they had a baby brother, and being so thrilled about it all. It really made me feel good when I woke up. I wish it was going to come true, but I know it won't. I can't imagine ever feeling that excited and that happy.

Then today, someone I know said she thought I was having a boy because of how I am carrying. Another friend who I hadn't told about the baby yet stopped me at the grocery store the other day and said, "Oh, you're having another?" and when I said yes, he immediately said, "A boy?" I love it when people say that stuff, but it just sets me up for more disappointment, I think.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (to carry over thoughts from the previous thread) I'm not sure when we get to have it fixed! My husband is a little frugal with the money and since he's gone all day (11:30am to 10:30pm) he doesn't really seem to feel it's very urgent to fix the problem. A friend of his, who isn't certified in HVAC, is supposed to come over and look at it for us. I have a feeling he won't be able to do anything. Meanwhile, I have the phone number and diagnostic cost info all ready to go for when he says I can call a "real" person (an acquaintance that has a small family business and super-good prices). Blaaahhhhhh...

Pinkin, I measured large at my 24 week appointment. Nothing to worry about! My OB just kinda laughed and said "Oh, that must just be how you grow 'em." My first measured large starting around halfway through, too. He was born at 8lbs 7oz...so he wasn't crazy big or anything! I just would like it if this one would slow down so I can have a cute little peanut (it seems a ton of my friends had 6lb babies).
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi TTC5. Fill us in on how you are travelling. Hoping all is going well at the moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had a scan Monday he is sooo cute was sucking his fingers then doing a sucking motion like he was sucking a dummy/pacifier. So cute!! AND placenta has moved YAYYYY!!!!!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Belly shot 27 weeks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fathers Day baby!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You look great TTC5!! Do you measure right for how many weeks you are?? I saw my dr on monday and I was 22 weeks 1 day but measured 23cm so I am a bit worried... I never actually had my tummy measured with my first ds.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast