Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha you should see the growth I have had in just one week, it is crazy!
    I am having irregular ctx too, only 45 days or less for me now.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin that sounds awful. Can the doctor chase up the blood results? Sounds like you probably need a repeat anyway since it has got a lot worse, but it would be good to have a baseline to compare it to.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw your growth on FB, TTC5 - crazy! I should compare my belly pics like that too!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobber and pinkin - I'm so sorry you're so itchy. It sounds awful!

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My floors are getting done today...hooray!! I'm hoping everything in the kitchen, uliltiy room, and 1/2 bath will be functional when I get home tonight!! I am dying to get in there and start washing the baby girl clothes, but then two things occured to me: 1) I really need to get to washing the FAMILY's clothes first (we've just been washing things we have to have and letting them air dry, so there is a ton of laundry piled up that we have had on wait.)

And then the second thing is the WHERE? We're going to move DS2 into DS1's room soonish, but we've run into a few problems: 1) DH wants the boys to have a bunk bed, where DS1 of course is on top bunk and DS2 bottom bunk (with the protective gates or whatnot)...we really cannot afford it right atm, and my DH is disclined to put it on a store credit card (I know a lot of furinature places give you a year or two of no interest, etc.) We'd also need a dresser of some kind of DS1's room for DS2's clothes, becaue his clothes are obviously still in the nursery, which will need to get moved so that we can move DD's stuff in....and now that I got a lot of clothes for DD, it's a mess!

My DH asked me last night to clean out DS2's closet (it's stacked with old baby clothes, was saving just in case this baby had been a boy, didn't wanna throw it in the attic just to come back down again), and he said "why don't you sell on ebay or give away Evan's old baby clothes since she's a girl?" I was relucant and felt sad about giving up some of the cute boy stuff we had.

He said: "even if we have another baby eventually, I don't want it to be soon, we can have our last one in 3-4 years and those clothes won't be good by then if we put them in the attic, so why don't you just get rid of them?" And I don't know why, his rationale was so sound, but the idea of parting with some of the clothes I've had since DS1 made me sad, lol...I'm so silly. But I'll def. need to go thru them and give away/sell the ones I'm not so crazy about to make room for Lillian's clothes.

So anyway, bottom line: I am sooo happy we are getting the rest of our house back now (the work shoudl be finished tomorrow, fingers crossed) but worried about making room for the new baby in our too small house. I am so happy still to be welcoming my baby girl, but I really, honestly, did not think this thru very well...the actual space requirement of bringing a new baby home would be....(or figure out that my car is a 4 seater car only, and that's a whole another ball of wax that needs unraveling soon...)

so yes, cannot wait to meet baby Lillian, am so sick of being pregnant, tired, can't sleep right, but at the same time, there is still SO much to do!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    AUroara, can you look on criagslist for a bunk bed set? We got ours free from a friend who was moving. I bet you could get some cheap ones if you don't mind used ones! As far as the clothes thing, it is hard to get rid of baby clothes. Maybe you can make a hope chest or something for your boys when they are older, and save a few of your favorite things for each of them.

Glad your house will be put back together soon!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TTC5 and Mocha--I haven't had a week of growth like that yet, but I am sure it is coming. So far, stuff still fits, but it has been getting tighter!

Pinkin, thanks for posting the picture of your little boy! He looks adorable already! What week's gestation was that picture from?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was 20 weeks
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had an annoying encounter today. I was out shopping with all 3 boys, and someone who worked in the store came over, and without any preliminaries or even a smile and a hello asked with a voice expressing pure horror "You don't have another boy in there, do you??". I was so taken aback by her rudeness I couldn't come up with a good comeback and just said without a smile "No, it's a girl". After that she literally sighed with relief and said "You are SUCH a lucky woman" as though I had somehow evaded death or something awful like that. I just shot a dirty look at her and kept walking.

Seriously, why are people so rude? No wonder people suffer GD. Like it would be the worst thing in the world to have 4 boys??

DS3, June 2009

DD, September 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post

Seriously, why are people so rude? No wonder people suffer GD. Like it would be the worst thing in the world to have 4 boys??
    I would have LOVED 4 boys! That was my dream family! What a rude bitch. I am sorry your boys (and you) had to hear that!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast