Uploads
    Rude bitch!! x x x
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ARGH...how rude, but believe me i cant believe how many people are so nasty and dont think before they speak...the comments hurt people and they just dont care! Im getting tired of the silly comments already and he isnt even here yet

I have recently had a few GD moments and get upset but im trying to stay strong. Doesn't help that i keep dreaming that when i deliver this baby its actually a girl! I have been around a few babies recently and all mostly girls and then my friend whom already has a little girl gave birth to her team green baby and she got her boy...so she got her pp and i got so jealous. I know i will love baby charlie but i just feel like...why cant i have a girl??!! I really dont think i can let go of my dream of a girl!!!

Well we had a lovely weekend away, at sister in laws wedding and the boys looked so amazing in their page boy outfits and where little treasures...they were great and got lots of attention and i cant wait to see the professional pics and the video that was done.

Enough of me, so sorry some of you ladies are itchy sounds nasty!
    Cant believe some of the babies are due very soon and wont be long till we start popping them out, so exciting! Are you already ladies? Are all your birth plans sorted? I feel so unprepared at the moment...i think i want a homebirth but the class to get info is only 15th Sept and i feel like it is late to get info then make our decision. I like to be organised and i feel totally like i still dont know anything and dont like it.
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a dr appt next week and I'll ask him about when we're going to schedule the C-section. Atm, my husband and I are leaning towards Sept. 14th (it's a friday) because her due date is the 16th (sunday) and of course my OB won't let me have her on my due date for a scheduled section. Still, my preferred date is the 18th for some reason but that's 2 days overdue and I really doubt he'll let me schedule a c-section 2 days past time.

The guys did not full fix our house yet...as matter of fact, the floor guy broke our fridge's ice maker and put two dents on the door, and also scraped the fridge across the kitchen's entry molding aroudn the door ...so they got some shit to fix...grr so frustrating! There was sawdust all over the new floors (like light covering, hard to see but can feel with bare feet), and also the dishwasher was reinstalled but not working yet, there is a huge hole in our kitchen where our old duct used to be, and the dryer is not hooked up yet...so they still got a ton of work to do, and my DH is so pissed atm at their shoddy work...while I'm annoyed, for some reason, it doesn't make me as mad as it did him....I guess I figure they'll have to fix it before we give them the check...our insuracne company mailed us a check to give to them, and I'm not giving them a check until it is 120% to my satisifaction!! There are some other issues too like when you use the kitchen sink the hot water heater makes very bizarre noise it's never made before, the 1/2 toilet runs after you flush, etc, etc...I just have hope that all will be fixed and won't be a worry in the long run.

so I am still waiting with baited breath to get down n dirty with my nesting!

and mocha, I agree....there would've been nothing wrong with 4 boys. That was my biggest issue really with this preg before I knew she was a girl was the feeling that I'd let everyone down if it was another boy, and that is so stupid, really. But I just felt all this pressure that she had to be a girl...i should have just thought 'screw' everyone else! It's my family and I'll love and treasure any child of mine, even more boys!
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    auroa i too would be holding onto the cheque until i was fully satisfied with all the work done! I too would not be impressed with the shoddy work. Hopefully it will be all done for you soon then you can get down to nesting.

Wow it really isnt long now before you will get to meet you little girl. Hope you agree on a date for your c-section.

I do feel the way you felt before you knew she was a girl, i really feel i have let people down and i know that is stupid. This is my family and what other people think should not bother me, but it does. DH has been great and even though he would have liked a girl he is happy with another boy and he tells me to ignore other people and their stupid commets.

My mum has been great tho, she knows how much i wanted a girl and she has been very supportive and has been on a mission with me to find clothes for him that aren't just blue. Then i have my nan, whom also knew how much i wanted a girl and she says stuff like, 'oh it would have been lovely if you had a girl you could have bought her such cute clothes.' She also bought a blue sleepsuit and said 'oh but the place i got this from had such lovely stuff for girls, pity your not having a girl'

I feel like no one will be bothered about making a fuss over him because he is another boy. I know it wont be the case with everyone but it just feels like it. He will be precious and treasured by us and i know his brothers will love him lots...the talk to him now and give him kisses and i know that will continue.

I often wonder if i would have GD at all if it wasnt for other people?!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happylea, Your boys sound perfect. I would love to see some of the pictures from the wedding if you feel like posting them! I am sure your nan isn't trying to be hurtful, but it is too bad that she makes comments like that. You are so, so lucky to be having another boy. I think 4 boys would be the best!

Auroara, I can't believe the contractors are doing such a shoddy job on your house! My husband is a carpenter and he would NEVER ruin people's appliances, etc. He is really careful. I definitely would not pay them until everything is completely as it should be!

I went to the dr. yesterday and told him I was still itchy, and he said they could test me again, so I am waiting until my next appt in 2 weeks. He did say that there is nothing they can do about it even if it is positive, but I was under the impression the baby needs to be out by 37 weeks. But he said that wasn't always true? I am not sure what to do if he doesn't want to take the baby early if the results of the test are positive--everything I have read says that the baby needs to be out to avoid stillbirth!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree, HappyLea - I feel like much of my GD came from external sources. Little comments people would always say without thinking, the looks of pity I got when going around with my 3 boys, and the general preference for girls here in North America. People really need to mind their own business and stop imposing their opinions on OUR families. Your little guy is the perfect addition to YOUR family - your 4 boys are going to have such fun growing up together, and there are many women out there who will envy you your family of princes.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope this works, here are a few pics from the wedding. Cant wait to see the professional ones as he managed to get all 3 boys together...much more successful than our attempts

Oliver walking down the aisle with nanny

Benjamin and Elliott walking down the aisle

Elliott - like butter wouldn't melt

Benjy - my little gimp

Olly - who me?

All busting some moves with the bride

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They look soooo adorable in those outfits, HappyLea!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks hobbers. Sorry if the pics are too big. I cant wait to see the professional ones, hopefully there will be a good one of all 3 that i can have made into a canvas.
    I hope that you get some answers about your itching soon. If it is positive would they increase monitoring you if there is a higher chance of stillbirth?

Mocha you are totally right, i just wish the silly people whom make the silly comments and looks would think before they open their traps. Its OUR families they are putting down/insulting and im sure they wouldnt like it if i was to say something about their families. The difference is i wouldnt do it and would have more respect for others and their families.

I know Charlie will fit into our family so well and like now i see Olly copying the older 2 and joining in its just so so cute. Im sure in many many years to come my little princes will give me lots of grandchildren to spoil also

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochagirl View Post
    They look soooo adorable in those outfits, HappyLea!
    Thanks Mocha x

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast