Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happylea, your boys are precious! They are all gorgeous! I love their little outfits, too. That little Benjy seems like he is a funny guy--such a personality in that picture! Your newest little boy will fit right in with your other 3, I am sure, and will be just as gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am not sure what they do if the test is positive--Pinkin would know better, since she has been through this before. The whole thing really worries me!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hobb if your test is positive then you will be induced between 37 and 38 weeks because bubs can be at a higher risk towards full term. I know how you are feeling I am a total mess ATM. I have woken up so itchy again my palms are driving me nuts. I find if I eat food with no fat in it I am not as itchy. I made home made pizza last night with low fat cheese and cut all the fat off the bacon and I have woken up SO ITCHY! My d/h has been away all week he left sat and comes back friday night I just feel like I am going a bit nutty. There is nothing that can be done for me right at this point.

HappyLea I know what you mean about feeling like you have let everyone down because I feel the exact same way, I already have those vibes that no one really has an interest in me or the baby because its another boy. My mum has not much to do with me at all she doesnt even ask me how I am comment on my tummy growing she doesnt even really know my due date! And there she is going on about how I should have this baby and try pretty quick for another one using the cut off method because she knows woman it has worked for and I am like JUST SHUT UP!!!!! I havent even had him yet I hate that people can pretend like he is nothing , I want to enjoy him and I do and will love him and teach him things and then maybe think about another one. Gosh I just cant get over that I have a beautiful baby boy on his way and he deserves the best, Just because I cant dress him in pink doesnt mean he isnt here!
    I havent even read over what I have typed I hope I make sense.. Sorry!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    pinkin, the Dr I saw yesterday didn't seem to think induction was totally necessary, which worries me! He said he would test me again to see if I am positive (the last test was negative), but that there wasn't much they did besides try to make me comfortable. I told him what I had read online, and he said induction wasn't really necessary unless there was some other complication....? I figured I will get tested in another 2 weeks and see, and then go from there. If he doesn't want to induce, I don't know what I will do?

I'm sorry your mom is so rude about your baby boy! He deserves to be loved and cherished just as much as any baby girl. Your mom is being really insensitive! I think you are so lucky to be having a baby boy!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmmm Its such a hard one because when I was preg with ds1I didnt get this until id say 32 weeks and I just thought it was normal and didnt metion it until my 37th week app. I was induced at 38 weeks but at that stage my test results were not right my bile level was high and i am pretty sure my liver function test was not normal either I also had right side pain just under ribs. Just after giving birth I had a 700ml bleed which is another sign of icp so I had a fair few signs at the time I really should of told them earlier.
    This time around I hope they will induce me at 38 weeks again which I am sure they will but I am seeing a different ob this time so I hope she wont let me go too long. My results were neg too gong back 3 weeks ago Id like to know what they are now, I dont see my ob until the 23rd so few more days to hold out.
    Being this itchy is not normal, do you find it worse if you eat fatty food?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin - I'm sorry people aren't giving your little boy the attention he deserves. That happened with ds3 too - no one bothered to buy him clothes or anything since I already had lots, but it still would have been nice to have him celebrated a bit more.

And one of my biggest pet peeves is when people who know nothing about real swaying give you advice on how to get your girl. Like it's as easy as just having a cut-off and you're guaranteed your desired gender.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes she has NO idea! She makes me so angry. My mum has had boys and girls and does not realise that it can be hard work for some to get to experiecnce the opposite gender. She should be over the moon with another grandson anyway.... But I know she wants a granddaughter she has told me over and over , oh well my brother and his GF are due in march next year maybe they can give her a grand daughter.... Even if I did have a girl wouldnt change things with me and my mum so I dont really care
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do any of you girls know any good web sites where I can buy nice baby boy clothes and blankets?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My belly shot at 28 weeks 5 days.
    Sorry if it is around wrong way I am shocking with computers and phones!!!
    reneebelly29weeks.jpg
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, you are tiny! You look great! I love Gymboree for baby clothes, but I am not sure they ship overseas (aren't you in the UK?).

I eat fatty crap all the time, so I don't know if that makes a difference in the itching, because I would have to eat non-fat food for a while and compare. It isn't a constant itch for me. It comes and goes. The thing that bothers me is that it is the palms of my hands, since that is a part of my body that doesn't usually itch, and it is a major ICP symptom. I hope you get your Dr. to induce you early!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast