Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Hobb did you get your results back for the ICP? I am doing my sugar and bile test tomorrow morning
    I got the test done Monday, but haven't heard back yet. I am going to call about it this afternoon if I don't hear from them.

I hope your tests go well!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My 3-hour Glucose came back completely fine!! I figured it would, being that I was only off by one point. Thanks for all the encouragement, ladies.

I'm SO looking forward to going to the Chiropractor once I hit 30 weeks (I told my DH that I would wait until then to go, money-wise, since I haven't had much back pain). I totally feel that it helps with ideal baby positioning and labor, too (DS1 was under 6 hours for entire labor, which started with my water breaking naturally at home, haha). They have the awesome belly-drop tables so you get to feel like you're laying on your stomach...and you get an amazing massage before your adjustment. Pretty sweet deal for a $25 co-pay, in my opinion.

I also really need to get a pedicure. I repainted my toenails last night and it was SO tough to reach, HAHA! Last pregnancy, I made my hubby do it for me and then went to have a "professional" one three days before DS1 decided to come into the world. My feet looked good when I was in labor!
    DS1: 13 Nov 2009
    It's a girl!! 14 Sept 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lynxie, glad your test came back with good results! H ave never had a pregnancy massage or chiropractor appt, but sounds like everyone enjoys that type of thing....maybe I should give it a try!

I can
    t really paint my toes well at this stage, either, but I need to try, because they look terrible!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just painted my toenails today! I was going to get a pedicure, but couldn't find the time to go, and I have that wedding tomorrow, so I didn't want my feet to look horrible! It was tricky to do it, and I did an awful job, but I managed!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's great news Lynxie! I go to the chiro every 4 weeks and take the kids too. I think he helps keep our immune systems working well too, though DS1 had a rough time recently. We don't get a massage first, but I always feel so good afterwards. And my pelvis is always twisted, so good to get it re-aligned.

Mocha, have a lovely time at the wedding!

DH has taken the boys to tennis lessons...I am supposed to be packing!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning Ladies,

Just to let you know my internet is down at the moment, having great diffficulties getting online...just waiting on a new router (5 working days) from our provider so hopefully i should be back online soon.

Oooh i feel like i need someone to walk all over my back, chiro/massages sounds great! I had a massage early on when my back was sore, it was nice but she was just too gentle!!! My back still gives me problems where if i do too much during the day, i cant move in the evening. Also baby Charlie now seems to be putting alot of pressure on my pelvis and it hurts so much and is getting worse...i do have a support belt from the physio but i dont find that it helps.

As for painting of the toe nails, i had twinkle toes done the other day, she puts gel onto nail and then sprinkles sparkly powder onto gel and then puts layer of clear varnish over the top. Doesn't chip and last for absolutely ages. They look so pretty and i dont need to think about painting them

I have my sister in laws wedding on the 10th, cant wait...boys are page boys need to pick up their suits today, they are counting down the sleeps. Im dreading wearing my heels tho i wore heels a few weeks ago for a party and i think due to the change in my posture i was in absolute agony with my back all evening. I will wear them for the ceremony and sit down meal and then change into my flats as soon as i can.

Keep well wonderful mummies and bambinos, i will jump back on net when im back at mums or when mine is finally back up and running xxx
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had my tests yesterday morning.. When the nurse did my fasting reading it was 6.3 which i think is a bit high for fasting but i guess I will find out in a few days time..I am still itchy so i wounder if my bile test will come back elevated at all.. hmmmm... My baby is so so low down I can feel him below my hips like going around pubic bone area or well a bit up from that in the softer part? I think its his head?? And I have been feeling him hiccup and I feel it in that area too so I wounder if he is head down already????? very uncomfortable his movements make me feel sick at times because they are so low and not so much up past my belly button
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry to hear the baby is so down low, pinkin...my second son was always so low and always kicked me in the bladder..was no fun at all...

this baby kicks me up high all the time, esp. gets under my ribs, which is annoying but i really didnt like the down low kicking, so i'd rather have this.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes its a real pain!! Very uncomfortable at times when he moves it makes me worry ....
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone else having leg cramps?? I am finding I get them at night and they HURT and in my feet too.. what can cause this? anyone know?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast