Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How big were they at 37 week Butterfly?
    The guy that did my ultrasound today said he would be about 8 pounds born by the computer that is!
    Oh and he has a big head ha ha ha
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    8 pounds at 40 weeks that is
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    How big were they at 37 week Butterfly?
    The guy that did my ultrasound today said he would be about 8 pounds born by the computer that is!
    Oh and he has a big head ha ha ha
    6 lbs 12 oz and 6lbs 10oz
    Just perfect!
    So if your little man is that big or bigger you'll be just fine!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to mention, She has put me on vitamin K tablets as with ICP you have a higher risk of hemorrhage when giving birth .. The other tablet she is putting me on is called Uric Acid... Hobb I hope some of this info is helping you. I would most def print info off for your dr because mine is pretty serious atm and id hate to think your the same and not being looked after.
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think he will hit 6 pounds pretty quick butterfly!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    I think he will hit 6 pounds pretty quick butterfly!!
    I think you should be completely fine at 36 weeks to deliver! How EXCITING!!!
    Some women would just love to be able to deliver then!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin - I'm sorry your body's misbehaving on you. Do some of these medications give you relief from the itching? I'm sure your little guy will be fine at 36 weeks - especially since he is measuring ahead.

It's morning now so I got through my solo night without going I to labour. I did have more cramps and contractions than usual yesterday, but I was also on the go all day and exerted myself quite a bit with physical activity. I feel normal this morning, though I was up at 4:30 with one of the kids and was never able to get back to sleep because Sadie kept head butting my cervix. Ouch!
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Mocha, The Uric Acid should help with the itch ( I hope)

I am feeling upset I sort of feel like I am letting my baby down... I just hope he is born ok I shouldnt have looked up babies born at 36 weeks because I saw horror stories and such. I mean he wont be tiny but will they check his lungs before I am induced? She never mentioned that today or is that something she will talk to me about when it gets closer.
    I had dreams of a large family but I feel like maybe this will be it for me ... Gosh being preg is hard enough for a healthy woman , I know I shouldnt be complaining because there are other woman out there with way more serious things happening but I just feel Horrible. And worried about my baby
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin so sorry you having a hard time at the moment. My DS3 (Oliver) was born at 36weeks and he was just fine and weighed 6lb 4oz. I had the steroid injections to mature his lungs when i started contracting at 35 weeks but he had no issues at all (excpet the blood sugar issue that wasnt actually an issue, was a mistake they made). Im sure your Oliver will be fine being delivered at 36 weeks.

Cant believe some of you mummies will be holding your babies so so soon...EXCITING!!!

I had my mw appt yesterday and baby Charlie seems to be fine and she confirmed my suspision that he was head down, i have been having immense pelvic pain so thought he was. Cant walk, hurts to turn over in bed etc...i move like im a about 80years old. But on the plus side it was the first time i heard his heart beat on the doppler

Im trying to get my head in gear and get stuff ready for baby but i just cant for some reason. I dont know what i have got and what i haven't, i really need to pull my finger out and get things sorted. I also feel so unorganised with the birth plan also as i have said from day 1 that i want a homebirth and i have said it at every appt i have had, only yesterday i found out that a form has to be filled in for it??!! The midwife yesterday didnt do it tho, im going to a class on the 13th sept and then she said we will sort it the week after. I just feel like it feels last minute, a homecheck has to be done etc and i only found this out yesterday also. I feel like i have not been given all the info and time needed to explain everything. Im feeling a little neglected on the homebirth part, hopefully the class i will attend will shine some light. But then i worry it has been left so late they will not be able to get me a pool as they only have a couple of them

Enough of me blabbing on, stay well and take it easy mummies as these babies will be coming soon and you need to save your energy
    Mummy to 6 beautiful boys and expecting our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HappyLea I am going to ask my ob about the injection I think it would be a good idea getting it and what harm can it do ?

A plus side to everything is I still have not even put on 1 kg!!!! I think I have lost half a kg so I am quite happy about that!
    Oh I am no where near organised!!!! I need to get my bum into gear aswell!!!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast