Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How fun that you are getting baby showers, Auroara and Mocha! I only had one for my first.

Auroara, hope your house gets back in shape soon so you can nest!

Lynxie, my 2nd and 3rd had hiccups a lot, and neither has reflux that I know of. They did spit up a lot as babies, but it stopped at around a year or so.

I finally got the results of my ICP test, and I don't have it! I am surprised, because I am still SO ITCHY! I guess I need to try baby oil or cocobutter or something.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are your hands and feet itchy and hot? Palms and soles?
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not hot, but itchy, yes. Not all the time, though. Seems to go in spurts. My levels were really low, the Dr said. They want the numbers under 7, and mine were 1.6?
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh ok well that is good but I would most def keep an eye on it and the itch "usually" comes out more at night .

Has anyone here ever had an epidural and if so what was your experience?
    I have major anxiety and at the moment its due to the birth ,my ob wants me to have a epi... My one and only labour was 7 hrs long from start to finish it was 4.5 hrs from when the bad pain started and he was out BUT it was the most horrible thing ever and I remember after he was born I was so scared to do it again that when he was a week old I kept telling myself its ok I will never have to go through that again... Now look at me!!! And that fear is still with me. I have heard good and bad stories about epidurals My ob thinks I should be fine as my last labour was straight forward and pretty quick although I know things can change but she said all would be fine for me to have one. Just a few things I have heard puts me off but maybe I should just stick with my plan and have one and let myself experience it as everyone is different hey!
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't had one Pinkin, but almost everyone else I know has and most found it fantastic. The only ones who didn't think it was so great were when it didn't work very well or worked so well that they thought it felt strange not to be able to feel their legs.

I felt pretty traumatised after DS1s birth, as it was excruciatingly painful when they had to use the suction to help get him out. I told my OB with DS2 that I was anxious about the birth and wondering about having an epidural and he said I could or could see how I went and get one if I needed it. It was a totally different experience and I managed without one. I think I just love being able to get up 20 mins after giving birth and have a shower! I have my FX that this one won't need to be induced and I will be able to spend plenty of time in the shower or bath rather than hooked up to machines.

If you think it is likely you will panic when the pain starts getting really bad then I think it is definitely worth considering an epidural. You sort of need to be able to go into a bit of a zone to deal with it all when it gets full on. There is every chance this birth will be a whole different experience to your first one.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah well when I had my ds I was very nervous before hand and I am not a real loud person anyway so I didnt shout or anything I more so just laid there stuck to the gas for 4.5 hrs but it was just horrible I was induced aswell. I couldnt talk couldnt make a sound because it was so painful couldnt breathe thats why i just sucked on that gas!!!! I am very scared about it all again just the experience scared the heck out of me and tbh before i gave birth i was scared and knew it would be just horrible but the pain was even worse then i thought
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pinkin, I have had 3 epidurals. No way could I handle a natural birth!! I haven't had any side effects at all. If you want one, you should get one. It is nice to get relief from the pain.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am going to stick to my plan and get one! My d/h really wants me to get one aswell seeing me in that pain shock him up a bit too at the time i think and he is all for me getting it
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never had an epi, so scared I will be in the minority and something will go terribly wrong!!
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am feeling relieved as I think I just started nesting! This place was in need of some TLC. For some reason I always seem to start with the laundry.
    Auroara, I hope you get to return to your nesting soon...how frustrating not to have a kitchen!

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast